Philosophy of Technology? - Help

Hello all, I am a new member to the forum as you can all see. Before I get into the questions I have for you all, I’d like to tell you a little about myself since I plan to use these message boards in the future. Call me Trap, I am a twenty year old undergraduate studying in Virginia. I’m currently in my second semester of my third year of studies. (Really it’s my fourth year… lost a semester of class credits when I transferred schools earlier in the fall. I’m a double-major in Philosophy & Political Science, initially I planned to attend law school but more recently I’ve been considering teaching Philosophy. Now that all that’s out of the way, let me get into my questions regarding Philosophy of Technology: It’s Nature and Significance - This is my first Philosophy class regarding technology in general. We’ve been learning about Martin Heidegger, although he’s extremely hard to grasp. Phew… I keep getting off topic, my apologies… I’ll post my questions now.

For this course, were encouraged to write four papers. You can earn up to 50 points per paper. Here’s an abbreviated version of his grading scale, 1150-1900 words (maximum of 16 possible points), 2600-4000 (maximum of 33 possible points), etc. The class has no tests, no exams, no quizzes, no requirements. We have to create our own assignments up and in turn receive points for the work. (To get an A in the class you must have 220+ points by the end of the semester) Were supposed to come up with our own topics, they must relate to the class, and/or Philosophy of Technology (generally speaking)

My goal of this post is to receive some topic/paper ideas. You can post a specific paper idea, general ideas (which I can in turn build off of), or possibly current events worth writing about. Just really struggling to find something that interests me. My one and only requirement is that if you decide to post an idea, topic, etc. Just be certain it relates to Philosophy of Technology, and try to avoid social networking of all kinds (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) I have 18 days to write two of these four papers, My goal is to have both being 15+ pages.

I’d like to thank anyone that took the time to dissect my post, remember to share with me what interests you (in regards to Philosophy of Technology) Never stop seeking the truth… Peace to all. Simply looking for some fresh ideas