anyone in here with a graduate degree

I kind of felt bad I didn’t want your thread to just die. These threads are good. I like to see hope in the eyes of young people. (on the internet via text)

this thread was about crushing hopelessness, not hope!

Did I suggest to you at some point in this thread that you should probably smoke more weed?

Have I ever told you that weed doesn’t get me high? Not even if I eat it. Just doesn’t do anything interesting for me at all.

How do you get crunk then?

do you smear shit everywhere? no? lol

at any rate, crunk is a type of music as far as I’m concerned. I was captain crunk before crunk meant fucked up

Smears is my name dude.

and crunk is my game, foo

I don’t see how if it just means music but whatever. That’s like a kid’s game.

and I’m winning!

No.

too late, clock ran out, I win at music

Why did they banned you, don’t tell me because you did not have a graduate degree.

Because they don’t respect good art! Nah I’m not banned. I just changed my usertitle to banned.

So an update:

Went to graduate school for social work. Making 45k should be 75k by the end of the year.

Thanks everyone for talking it out with me years ago.

Let me tell You my experience, sort of parallels Yours, went for a PHD philosophy, dropped for disagreeing Royally in Continental Philosophy, then transferred to a tutorial PHD, with a Dr. Kiley at International College, dropped out for lack of funds and nerves, then screwed around for a while odd jobs and all, then went to law school for 2. Years they dropped me when the admin. Found out I worked more then 12 permitted hours a week, then went to nursing school and they dropped me because they only wanted my money but hated guys as nurses, then finally, told myself to get anything but anything to support my growing family, and drove a bus for 25 years, retiring at top salary , making more if I had gotten any of the aforementioned thing. No regrets, although my resume is sort of like a tapestry of sorts.

But I do admire you for becoming a professional.

Kudos.

A sublime genius, bus driver. =D> You made my day Meno_…thanks for being you.

Would love to, Wendy, if, I really knew what me was, and I suspect that even if I did, I wouldn’t want to be that, or even if I did, I am sure not to take credit for it.

But thanks.

Well then you certainly can afford to go to the $store and buy yourself some cookies.

What has changed that the 45K would become 75K by the end of the year? That’s steep!

More hours, that’s all