False consciousness.

What does false consciousness mean?

For meaning there must be context. Without it it means nothing.

Thinking one is poor because the rich are somehow better; which is off course true. The rich are somehow better. The proletariat fuck themselves; there is no they.

Yeah that does sound like a false consciousness to me.

Were you being serious in that reply or was that an analogy? :confused:

I’m being literal. The poor lack something which the rich have: the means, i.e. power, to make money.

If the rich didn’t have their moral superstitions to protect them they would be slaughtered in the street.

Think about that before you get all aristocratic in this conversation.

I can’t wait til the day when the unbreakable taboo becomes breakable.

What then on that day will you have to say, Erlir?

( The prisons are overflowing my millions of pissed off people and we are running out of places to store them. It is only a matter of time.)

And if the poor weren’t weak they wouldn’t be controlled.

Mankind is cannibalistic. Face it, and deal with it. It’s nobody’s fault. There is no they. You’re hate the wolf because he’s not like a dog - tamed.

The poor are controlled because they are controllable. It would be a shame if they weren’t controlled; if their weakness wasn’t used to their disadvantage.

Until you or your kid get raped?

The only thing stopping the poor or outcasted from over running pompous moralistic twits from aristocratic bloodlines is parasitical laws and moral superstition.

Deep down inside Erlir you know morality is breaking down world wide amongst decay along with economical systems guided by elaborate lies and very soon in the not too distant future the jig will be with the strong men coming to rise who have brute strength where they lack rational guises like yours.

So wait for it Erlir as yourself or your descendants if not you, just may get a look at history in the making.

If the wolf was such a big bad creature why does it need laws and rules protecting it from unrestrained violence.

Your wolf looks more like a lamb sitting there waiting for the rapture of a weak pathetic god to bring some kind of hell Mary false salvation.

Wolves in reality are strong enough on their own where they don’t need parasitical laws or false moralistic convictions and that is somthing moralists never ever seem to grasp in their hypocrisy.

I don’t believe in the morality.

I’m always looking at history in the making. It’s impossible not to.

Your one of the biggest moralists I know.

With as twisted and incomprehensible definition of morality as yours, I’m not surprised.

Ha! Is that the best you got Erlir?

:laughing:

Deviate away from the conversation if you like for I would gladly declare victory in your absence from true debate.

You are a funny man. :laughing:

You’ve got the roles of the sheep and wolf confused. The oppressed have no capacity nor want for freedom. They’re slaves because they cannot be anything but slaves. Those that can, meaning those that have the power - i.e. ability to, get into positions of power. Those that can’t complain about the man and how they would kick some mofuckin’ ass if only they had some spare some time in between working 10 hours a day for a couple weeks for that new [insert useless shit here].

If indeed the poor do overthrow the current oppressors they will probably, as history has shown time after time, be led by someone who will only replace the current form of oppression for their own. If we can learn anything from history is just that. Look at any revolution ever. Look at their causes and look at their effects, and look at what became of them today - society is still organized in such a manner that there are still masters and slaves. Those that can lead, do. Those that can’t, complain and place all sorts of blame on everything and everyone but themselves.

There’s leaders and then there’s followers. The followers are not followers because the leaders oppress them into being followers. They’re followers because they’re incapable of leading; sometimes even themselves. This social ranking is innate in all forms of social life. All society needs mindless, self-less, warriors, to do the heavy lifting. A society cannot be made up wholly of people who can think for themselves; it needs and exists as an entity, with one brain giving orders, and many orifices to do it’s bidding - as a sort of symbiotic relationship within itself. An alpha male wolf is recognized as an alpha since youth, and the same goes for an omega and for all the other positions in the pack. Unless you believe today’s slave to be new and improved, the same results can be expected from new revolutions.