Dealing with religious people

As an atheist, what is the best way to deal with religious people who keep tying to bring you over to their side? I am especially concerned with people you get to see and interact with on day to day basis.

Destract them.
Ask them what their favorite sex-position is.
Ask them what their bank-card number is.
Etc.

Eventually they can’t take the flack.

I need specifics. Are these your friends, random passersby, or neighbors? What are their exact method to bringing you “into the fold”?

I like Dan’s suggestions…

I would tell them " I’m going to hell? I’m going to hell?! No no YOU’RE going to hell!"

Lol even as a theist I agree with Dan here. I hate the pushy ones just as much

I agree, this is probably the best way to deal with them. Criticizing their beliefs only drives them into frenzy, and hypocrisy (pretending to go along) doesn’t sit well with me.

When some one talks to me about religion, I just stare at them blankly as if I have no idea what language their speaking. I blink a few times and then walk away frustrated.

I absolutley love it when they come to me with phamplets and stuff. I read them and grant a charitable interpretation, then I get them on my side and reinforce their beliefs, then as soon as the time is right I strike with some philosophical nonsense about how everything that they believe in is a total contradiction. Nothing better than strengthening the faith of a person who isn’t yet equipped to sell their ideas.