The dance of the eternal unknown.

How can somthing that is stated within the rules of the human mind be the say all, end all?

The mind’s perceptions may or may not be accurate in “reality”, but for us, it’s all we have got to go with. Everything that we learn and know has to pass through our mind, so our reality is limited to it.

If it can never be absolutely correct why even bother going along with it especially if it deters your own freedom like alot of man’s inventions?

Because to deny one’s own mind is to, in essence, deny your own existence. Your reality is percieved by your own mind, this is the limitation of humanity, indeed the limitation of all creation. An animal’s reality is also percieved by it’s own mind. Therefore to deny your mind is to deny any perception of reality, including that it exists at all.

I am not denying my mind but rather I am denying that any mind can know anything of reality absolutely.

I am saying that no human mind can be the say all, end all on any given subject of life.

Therefore we are in total agreeance.

I don’t think it can. Language and the mind are functions of experience, and experience, I think, of ‘existence’.
So the mind can never encompass existence. I would think not anyway.

Ever been attracted to Zen?

Zen buddhism is interesting.

Nobody can know everything. Just try to accept that fact and move on.

Agreed but I will say that there are a million pretenders everyday that try to fool everyone into believing that they know everything.

The government is one example.