Mind Reading

Does mind reading go as far as strong perception techniques? And why is it not mind reading then? Does mind reading only have to be knowing someone’s thoughts when they try to hide them? Do we not actually mind read all the time?

But the biggest question, can some people get so good at it that they can pick up on what a person thinks nearly most of the time? Think about animals, and their skills, highly honed. It’s not like we have to use ours, but if we did work and practice on it more?

Just some thoughts to ponder and make into maybe a conversation…

I can read minds but they’re in a language that only I understand.

There’s no limit to how far mind-reading can go, just like there’s no limit to how far the reading of matter and energy can go.

mind reading is easy… getting the ink to stick to menenges is a different thing alltogether…

-Imp

There´s a difference between mind-reading and emotional intelligence. I may be able to enhance my awareness of someone´s feelings, i.e. whether they´re angry or say, and then whether their words match those feelings. But I certainly don´t think we can ever mind-read - can never know if someone is thinking of an apple or an orange.