Has God Abandoned This Earth or Does he not Exist?

Has God Abandoned This Earth or Does he not Exist?

• Yes
  • No
  • Its a Test
0 voters

Looking at the world now, and where it is heading which one, or any other reasoning, do you think is true, and why?

first of all your poll is confusing.

Would i be saying that “Yes god has abandoned the earth AND he does not exist”? Cuz that would be a contradictory statement. How could he abandon something when he doesn’t exist?

I can’t vote until you reword it.

And the winner for the most confusing fallacious poll is:

Always include a “none of the above”.
Or a comical variation, as per internet entertainment tradition.

Also, the answers in relation to the question are insane as others have pointed out.

-Mach

I can’t choose any of those 3.

First off, my ‘god’ isn’t the usual concept of ‘God’. My ‘god’ is not testing anyone, but in existance. My god doesn’t care about trivial stuff. Humans are trivial, but in a sense part of the whole of the universe.

God is vactioning with Snoopy and the Red Baron in South Whoville.

I answered " No" to this question. I will have no part of it.

This poll Q is like “Have you or have you not done taken illegal drugs? Yes or no?”

Technicality the answer should be “yes” because definitionaly you have either taken them or you have not, however “yes” says nothing about whether or not you have.

I hear you. I’m hoping the OP will come back and say " The Q’s format was intended to be a joke"

I loved this using this one on unsuspecting victims:

me: Are you gay? yes or no

them: No

me: Does your mom know you’re gay? yes or no.

them: uh… no?

me: So you are gay! haha!

Is there a God? your question was flawed: for not allowing for such an obvious point.

We are on our own/always have been, but there are forces that keep things in check/a universal law that governs all things and makes them ‘so’

=D> Nice! (Hopefully the next person doesn’t say " I said I wasn’t gay, so why would my mom know I’m gay?) But i’m guessing you never got that response? I enjoy how you used a psych technique but you should use one more question that makes them answer “No” (before the last) to be even more effective! :sunglasses:

I would say ‘But I’m not gay’ and the joke would be lost :sunglasses: as I’m not dumb enough to fall for this one…