What makes marijuana worse than pharmaceuticals?

I’ve never had a low from adderall. From its absence . . . well, that is another story . . .

Good luck finding opposition. I’d really like to see such and argument, eventhough I’ll be sided. Maybe I could be enlightened from the opposition, probably not on this topic though.

So no takers on this one? Is it safe to assume that the intelligent people of ILP agree with me? I have to say I’m a little disappointed.

Disappointed? I’m not. :unamused:

That’s right people. Just keep ignoring the truth.

I’m ready to have it out over this question. Who’s got the balls!?

AC/DC

-Imp

fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/2 … 01230.html

usatoday.com/news/nation/200 … plea_N.htm

alcoholism.about.com/od/prescrip … 040823.htm

ezinearticles.com/?The-Dange … &id=707874

drugs.com/ambien.html

Look, I’m having trouble believing that no one here disagrees with me. What I’m having more trouble believing is that there’s no one amongst you willing to play the devil’s advocate. Come on people, someone teach me how I’m wrong. What do I have to type in order to antagonize a proper response from you guys? JEEEZZZ

it’s simple… pot is “bad” because the drug companies can’t totally control the production and distribution… the politicians get big kick backs from the drug companies and the drug companies get beneficial legislation… pot heads of central cleveland political action committee doesn’t have the same clout…

-Imp

freerepublic.com/forum/a3a5d4ad65059.htm

Allopathics are the 3rd leading cause of all deaths in America.

Double-dose of weed wont kill your ass flat-out and call it a cure.

In America, rich people and bibles warrant the way that anyone or anything is treated by society and the law.

becuase weed is:
bad for you in any dose
does not help anything (apart from arthritis and cancer patients)
reduces motivation and therefore productivity
is addictive
is used recreationally as opposed to medicinally
reduces confidence
can trigger schizophrenia

I used to know a guy who had a diet of two grams of skunk a day. He paid for it with the money his parents gave him for food and clothing. When that wasn’t enough, he started knocking on the doors of people he vaguely knew in the middle of the night, marched inside when they opened the door, exclaiming “Weed!!!” and proceeding to search the house until they physically stopped him or rolled him a joint.
When people stopped opening the door in the middle of the night, he killed himself. So basically, it’s the same as any drug. Legalize!

Much like many of the psychotropic drugs that are so heavily marketted these days.

I think many would argue their products are not harmful and aim specifically to remedy a pre-existing problem i.e. bringing someone UP to the “norm”/health rather than seeking to gratify oneself “higher” from the “norm”.

I don’t think that being gratified and higher than the norm is the motive in every case of marijuana use, nor is it not the case in every instance of pharmaceutical use.

People will always abuse legal things. That part seems unavoidable. I think the illegality of cannabis comes from the fact that the vast majority would only use it in a recreational/harmful way. They´d also argue that the real problems medicinal cannabis users have can be treated just as well by other legal drugs.

What if it was legal, but you had to be at least 25 or something and had to take a class on marijuana (use, harms, benefits, effects, etc). At least people would be educated about what they are doing and how responsible they should be.

It sould be like that for alcahol at least.

Not a bad idea Murex.