Literature forum

If there was a forum for literature would you use it?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

I stumbled across this thread in the help and suggestion forum:

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=151488

A forum dedicated to literature is something I would like to see but there seems to be a question of whether it would be used or not. Chime in… would you use such a forum? Yes or no?

Nobody is interested eh? well, too bad…

EDIT: oh, I see someone else did vote a yes.

I voted yes.

Cool. :smiley: That’s two (out of some 9000 members) in favor of a literature forum! :laughing: #-o

Evil prevails when good men fail to act.

I’ll give you the same answer I give everyone when it comes to this idea - if there’s enough interest (and yes, I’d use it) then we’ll happily create it.

That’s what I figured and that’s why I created this thread… but it seems enough interest there is not.

I mean, where is everybody? Four total votes since the 16th? Thats pitiful!

I read a lot of literature and I would enjoy being able to discuss on this forum-- I also belong to a literature message board.

Yet no one has voted no. But far more people than the 7 yeses have viewed this thread.

I smell a rat. Some people aren’t taking the time to be honest.

I vote YES!

A literature forum has been a long time coming on ILP! The Review thread opened up the arena for literature to be discussed but a thread dedicated entirely to the literary would be a great and hotly used addition to ILP.

Then can we have an illiterate literature thread: for those post-modern, post-literate types, victims of dyslexia, asphasia and general low-grade learning debacles.

Viva le Literature!

A literature forum would be great. We could devote entire threads to the interpretation of Zarathustra. We could appoint our own official chair of each book or each section (and not just of Zarathustra).

I’ll take Don Quixote, I have some chapters wholly memorized, word for word, not in every translated version, of course.