Bad hair? ugily? handwriting like a 5 year old?

Mabey its just me, but the most intelegant as well as the most wise people I know dont give a damn about outward appearence. My doctor has illegible handwriting, something I was told I was stupid for in primary school, A einstine had awfull hair, socrates is supposed to have fallen out of the ugily tree and hit every branch on the way down. But why is this? Do great men/women think a cirtain way because of their shortcomings on being able to present themselves or is it that these people are above such things. I think that they themselves would say the latter, but what do you think?

I think it is a variety of things. For one, many super-intelligent people are also mildly autistic, so it follows that normal means of interaction are lost on them. I also think that since people strive for perfection, those who cannot cut the mustard in certain areas tend to specialize heavily in others to compensate for their deficiencies.

However, I would also like to point out that I believe that idea that great men and women are this way is largely incorrect. I have known many intelligent people who were stunningly beautiful and I have have known many ugly people who are incredibly stupid. I think that the notions of attractiveness and intellect are largely independent of each other – and that excellent in one area does not excuse a deficiency in another.

N.Vazov

I write like a 5 year old, but because I broke my hand in a motorcycle wreck and had 2 surgeries on it. Before that I wrote like an 8 year old. If you wanna talk about being ugly, take a look at my avatar.