Nietzsche Beyond Good And Evil

I got a few questions on philosophy. The Book “Beyond Good And Evil” By Friedrich Nietzsche.

1. What did Nietzsche really mean when he said “God Is Dead?”
  2. Given that meaning, is there a case to be made that Nietzsche was right?
  3. Describe and evaluate Netzsche’s criticism of Christian values, as well as his propsed alternative. Is nietzsche consistent and does it matter?

This is obviously your homework. Very funny pal.

1. Religious people killed god.
  2. Look at the catholic child-rape epidemic, or the protestant ideology which readily lends itself to capitalism which many say is the root of all evil. Competition, oppression by concentrated wealth. Great stuff.
  3. I’m leaving the hard question for you. If you have some idea and you want us to read it then type it up. We’ll let you know if it’s any good. There’s alot of people here w/ a Nietzsche fetish. Someone’s bound to know.

Agreed. Next time just read the book.

(Disclaimer: I find little value in N so this is an opinion, fairly unsubstantiated)

1. The idea of God was killed by the contradictory and often godless nature of the faithful.
  2. The idea of God as he saw it was dead within society, that does not mean that it is for anyone else nor is the actual Being of God dead.
  3. His criticism of Christian values are based a lot (as far as I am concerned) in his Will to Power, as Christianity runs fairly perpendicular only meeting when the door hits you on the way out of a bar. He actually is fairly consistent from what I have read.