NOTHING DIFFERS FROM UNITY. Why?

NOTHING DIFFERS FROM UNITY. Why?

Beer differs from unity, becuase until I drink it there is a seperation between it and my liver.

Please try and ask actual questions.

Because ‘one’ is non-identical to ‘none.’

Even further, there’s an ‘identity-in-difference’ (as Hegel would’ve put it.) Two opposites are the same by virtue of their position (e.g., theism and atheism.)

Can’t there be a difference prior to being and nothingness? A ‘pure’ difference which precedes the very terms which differ… the ‘self-difference’ between the One and itself.

How can something not be the same as itself? Easy: when it’s becoming something else.

Remember: becoming someone is also becoming no one, that is, becoming-another, becoming someone else.

/And yeah, the OP is pretty close to nonsense. No ALL CAPS anymore, OK?

zero is not equal to one.
Zero = Nothing
One = Unity
Nothing is not equl to unity.
=>Nothing differs from Unity.
=>Everything is unity.

Blue Chicken–I think he/she is a little too familiar with your statement about alchohol. That or he/she thinks that he/she is making sense, he/she is not. [-X

Don’t drink and post.

/ Think of the children.

Yes, I agree with joe, post sober, it’s the children who should be drunk and operating expensive equipment! People just don’t think nowadays. :laughing:

To me, that made sense. And in the making of sense, did it make no sense. In short, drugs are bad.

Nothing can be more united than nothing so nothing is unity. One is a fraction of unity for it is a fraction of all and unity of nothing is all. so one is …where was I ? Oh yea. nothing is unity and one is nothing without unity. You can’t hae ve one without nothing so nothing is unity and one is nothing…Um yea…Damn where is Homer Simpson? He would comprehend!

It makes for lack of a more suiting word coming to mind ‘perfect’ sense, ya dolts.

I liked how the original question was put in light of the equation.