alpha chicks and beta chicks

Whodoo (my version of hoodoo) voodoo betwixting those who are nincompoops. LOLZ!

Fine, maybe I did make a mistake, maybe your children didn’t simply happen to you, maybe you did want them after all. But judging by everything you are, among other things a drug addict, it would make perfect sense.

You are our resident female, aren’t you?

You are very fond of trolling those who you, in your very poor judgment, deem to be trolls. And you have this very naive idea that everyone who looks down upon you, and makes fun of you, is a troll. Naturally, one is led to conclude your feelings are easily hurt, and instead of tolerating the pain in an effort to understand the situation to the best of your ability, you fight its triggers.

Everyone who hurts your feelings must be a troll.

It’s a sign of exhaustion when people resort to such a behavior.

What did AutSider say to deserve your rather feminine, I mean emotional, response?

He spoke the truth in a rather direct and harsh manner. That is all.

You don’t get it? How is that anyone’s business at all? Do you think we should all be hand-holding retards on their path to enlightenment like you do?

Magnus, when will you be starting down your path to enlightenment?

When you help me get laid.

I wouldn’t curse any female with that. Sorry.

Well, you’re a kind person, so I thought you’d offer yourself. To save not only me but also every other female.

Says the virgin.

What’s despicable, and also very funny, about you is the fact that you use degenerate value standards to shame people.

You are going to be extinct and you have absolutely no problem with that.

Personally, if you’re going to be extinct, I think we should make that extinction event happen as soon as possible.

It would save many from being distracted and otherwise ruined by the presence of your degenerate state of being.

Stop being so immature MrR… genetics dictates such things… it’s an individual thing not a blanket thing, so varies from female to female. If your mother thought like you, would she have even had you and you be here today posting on ILP?

People have instincts and instincts don’t die easily. Pretty sure that Mr. R has these let-us-call-them family instincts but he is deforming them, not allowing them free expression, because they are painful.

Unless he’s some kind of unusual organism that really has no other purpose in life than to have fun.

In such a case, no discussion with him can possibly work, because he is not doing anything wrong, he simply has no interest in such things.

How do we deal with such strange creatures? Certainly not by accusing them of being wrong. It makes no sense to do so. It would be like accusing a tsunami of being wrong for having no interest in cooperating with humans.

But as I said, I think he does have these instincts. Which is why reminding him of his inferiority can have an effect on his psyche though no doubt a very small one due to all the defense mechanisms he has developed over the years.

What do you think, Mags? You think it’s all individual?

^ I don’t even know what that means. Whose hand am I holding on their way to Enlightenment?

Well, among other things, you are attracted to degenerate women. You also think that defending society from degenerates by killing them is degenerate. These two alone make you a pretty strong candidate for a degenerate.

You have nothing but emotions, empty words and untruths.

Is this the best you’ve got?

First of all, you haven’t even defined “degenerate” yet.

Second, any evidence for this? Any evidence at all? Have you actually conducted any studies to link a preference for goth clothing and goth music with degeneracy, ability to be a mother, destruction of society. Can you even link us to any such studies?

No, instead you put forward the baseless claim that murdering women like Chibi, Brittany, and Sharon because of their goth look and style of music, like Jack the Ripper or some crazed fucked up psychopath, is the paragon of psychological health and unquestionably the best thing a person can do for society. ← And you honestly expect people to believe you’re speaking from an unbiased, objective, disinterested point of view? That there’s absolutely no emotion there? No prejudice? No personal opinion? How can you honestly sit there and say you’re doing nothing more than speaking the truth?

Degeneration is a loss of function. You are a degenerate because you have fewer instincts than your ancestors did. Mr. R is a degenerate, for example, because unlike his ancestors he is not interested in raising a family. You are a degenerate because you no longer have a sense of how women should be bred. You have no tradition to guide your actions, so it’s all very much arbitrary to you.

My hypothesis is, Wendy and Joker have been replaced, and Wendy has now been replaced by a low IQ clone. She’s really bringing in the God guns? “God works in mysterious ways?” Seriously?

Anyhoo, let me clarify some things. Goth is not degenerate, goth is a throwback to the ancient Victorian era style culture. Lady Gaga is degenerate because there is a certain element about her that is in bad taste. My ideal family would live in an upper-middle class surburbia, full of woods and a nice, modest home, kept clean, with wooden furniture and a common style carpet. My children would not be permitted to listen to any kind of rap music at all. In fact if there was someone outside my home, driving by on the road with rap music, I would activate my 120kw speakers. These speakers would have an MP3 of a shotgun blast, and I would have a fake shotgun in my hand pointed into the sky. This is so that I could not be charged the with the crime of discharging a firearm. The rap music people would learn not to play such obnoxious music around my home. My children will not be tainted with such degeneracy.

Lady Gaga leaves us with a bad taste. Yes, she is absolutely sexable, but her breasts are not perfect spheroids like I desire. Would I encourage my kids to listen to Lady Gaga? No…But is Lady Gaga okay music for shopping at walmart, or watching degenerate TV shows, I suppose to a certain extent it is tolerable.

Now, there is a second reason Lady Gaga is degenerate…it is her personality. In her song “Bad Romance” she acts like a barbarian with no moral values. Now, barbarism is not inherently evil…For example it is morally acceptable to be barbaric towards evil people, or towards a corrupt and degenerate society. But the style and manner of Lady Gaga’s barbarism is unacceptable and can be only labelled as what it is - degenerate. Case closed.

I made a mistake of forgetting that on ILP I am surrounded by morons, so I have to explain basic shit. Lucky for me, I already explained most if it in these 2 threads:

1. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191490
  2. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=192288

To be degenerate is to be dysfunctional in relation to the standard of natural selection as explained in 1). Because men and women evolved to fulfill different roles (functions), what is dysfunctional for males and females is also different, as explained in 2). I’ll elaborate a bit more:

Undoubtedly, in modern times a lot of people who reproduce don’t really deserve to. The best example are negroes in Africa whose reproduction is owing almost exclusively to charity, in other words they haven’t earned it themselves. Another good example are negroes in America who have high birthrates also due to external support (welfare). Degeneracy is thus to be measured NOT in relation to success in the social system but in relation to nature because the social system itself can become sick and degenerate.

Masculinity determines the fitness of men (the more masculine, the more fit), and femininity determines the fitness of women (the more feminine, the more fit). Masculine traits are mental traits men evolved with corresponding to their task of protection and provision for the female/offspring - dominant, unswayed by emotions, rational, determined, confident, assertive etc. Those can also be called masculine virtues, as they are seen as desirable in males. The female task is to select a man with superior genes and to give birth to and raise offspring, and the corresponding female virtues are faithfulness, compassion, submissiveness, gentleness, chastity, etc.

Short examples of why these traits matter - for a male it matters to be dominant because dominance is related to protection - protecting one’s female and offspring from physical threats to enable reproduction. For females it is important to be faithful (non-promiscuous) because this is what superior males are attracted to as such females are reliable, faithfulness increases the chances that the offspring will be theirs, and females want to attract these superior (alpha) males. You will notice that what may be fit and a virtue for males can be a vice/degenerate for females, and vice versa.

Pop-stars like Madonna and Lady Gaga radiate and promote promiscuity, bitchiness, STDs, defiance towards natural male authority, etc.
Faggots like the ones I linked radiate and promote weakness, over-emotionalism, passivity, also STDs, etc.

They both promote things destructive to the health of a system, so the system (if it desires to remain healthy) should destroy them or at the very least prevent their destructiveness in some way.

What do you think about the movie “The Thinning”?

Degenerate. That’s your big bad word for things you don’t like. Boring.

Magnus, you are a broken record. I am a genius of life. You live in frustration. I live in joy. You focus on the ideas that arise from your inability to cope and to have what you want. You’re still young. You’ll grow out of a lot of this. I’ve seen jealousy manifested in a million different ways. It just comes with the territory. That being said, you’re not very good at it. I hope you find a way to live a life that isn’t defined by your frustration and your lacking of the life you want. Good luck young man.

Autistic boy,

Thanks for actually supplying some substance to you claims. It must have hurt.

Unfortunately you’re still wrong, but at least you done better this time.

I might have agreed with you if we were living in the stone age, but this is the 21st century. Your neanderthal approach to things is a dying way of life, like your lineage.

I agree that this is the background from which our genes evolved, and genes don’t change as readily as culture and society. Thus, most women probably are attracted to strong stable men who demonstrate their ability to provide and protect, but we’re not living in the Dark Ages, we’re living in an advanced technological age where the sociopolitical climate permits both men and women to survive on their own, and in cases where they need each other to support a family financially, the image of the big strong ubermensch you depict doesn’t really cut it. Survival in the modern age requires brains, not brawn; men and women like lawyers, doctors, technologists, etc. are the survivors in this day and age.

Besides, there’s a larger picture at play which you’re not noticing, and that’s ethics. I have certain moral principles that I stand by. I believe that everyone has the right pursue their own happiness. I believe that everyone deserves to live in dignity and respect. I don’t think of women as “underdeveloped men” as you seem to think of them–needing to be told to STFU when they get out of line because, as overgrown children, they don’t know what’s good for them and sometimes need to be disciplined. Even if a woman was attracted to me and wanted me to be the provider and protector while she stayed at home and raised children, I would still think she’d want to be treated with dignity and respect, to be listened to and her opinions values, the worth of her contributions to our life recognized. You seem to think she ought to just shut up and obey. I say this because I believe that everyone deserves this kind of treatment (until they actually do something not to deserve it) and this includes pursuing a career such as a goth rock star. I don’t think you have any right to say the goth girls I posted in the OP are unfit to be mothers or cause society to degenerate ← that’s one of the parts in which you’re most lacking in evidence. You have absolutely no clue. But for argument’s sake, let’s suppose a woman choosing a career such as that (or anything really) works counter to her being a faithful wife and loving mother. I still see nothing wrong, morally speaking, with allowing her to pursue the life she wants. If she doesn’t reproduce, so what? That’s her choice. The Earth is overpopulated anyway. I think maybe some of us should take a break from popping out babies.

^ Those are my moral standards–stand up for another’s right to pursue their own way of life (short of harming others), for respect and dignity, to be treated as a fully grown adult, not a child needing to be controlled. I take my instruction from my conscience and only my conscience. I feel this is the right thing to do. Note that this means that while I would respect and listen to a woman’s thoughts, I wouldn’t let her dictate right and wrong against the better judgement of my conscience. The conscience dictates moral standards that ought to stand not only above one’s self but above others as well. You ubermesches have an equivalent term. You call it “honor”. Honor is a cause to fight for, something that takes precedence above not only one’s self but others trying to tell you different. Mine happen to tell me something different from yours, so we battle it out.

I also disagree with your take on what it means to be “fit”. You say that having masculine traits are what it is to be “fit”, what it takes for a man to survive. As I pointed out already, I’ve survived so far and spawned two offspring. What have you done? The fact of the matter is, this is one of the most misunderstood falsehoods of what “fitness” means. By far, the most fit strategy for survival is evasion. Rabbits run, bird’s fly away, fish wiggle out of your grasp and back into the water. There’s also camouflage, climbing trees, and (in the case of human beings) using intelligence (something you wouldn’t know about). It’s incredibly rare that an arbitrary organism uses hunting their prey as a strategy for survival.

It sounds to me like you’re thinking not about survival but war–in particular, a standoff between two men, one in which one will live and one will die. The strongest will survive. So I suppose if I were at war, I’d have to learn to be more uber. But in general, the rule of survival, what makes an organism most “fit”, is adaptation, the ability to be flexible in response to a changing environment. And believe me, Toby, this world is changing. It’s changing in such a way that one doesn’t have to be nearly as uber as you think. You’re part of a dying breed, Toby N. Tucker, becoming less and less capable of surviving every day. Why? Because you’re “hard”. You’re like a stick in the mud which will one day break. Meanwhile, I’m like a leaf in the wind–flexible, adaptable, capable of going where the wind takes me without breaking. ← This is survival, Toby, this is what it is to “fit” one’s self to one’s new environment. What you’re doing is unattractive–sticking to a bygone time, like Game of Thrones, where men could tell women to STFU and that was that, when a white man could own a slave and be understand to be serving the “natural order”, when the bigger stick you carried, not the bigger brain, the higher prestige you were seen to have–but today that’s unattractive. And it will be more unattractive the more the world changes. You’re going to die out. You will not survive. I think I’m just going to let it happen. Unlike you, I wouldn’t go on a murder rampage killing “degenerate” people like you, I would just let it happen naturally.