protesting Herr Trumpf

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Just when I thought I was actually ahead of the game annnnd this......

I had planned to march on the main drag on the Peninsula...
(the street is called "El Camino Real") and I had planned
to march on Election day on this street... well I find out
that there is a plan to have people march on this street
for an hour... from noon to one and then disband...
I think I am ahead of the curve and then I find out I am not....
happens to me all the time.....it will be interesting to find out
who comes and marches with me along El Camino......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5660
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Yes, I imagine all the neo liberal douches, bitches, Marxists, social justice retards (More Marxists) and fake controlled opposition anarchists will be around protesting on inauguration day.

Would these same fake anarchists protest a Clinton presidency? I doubt it.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 am

Your so original Kropotkin.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 am

Merlin wrote:Yes, I imagine all the neo liberal douches, bitches, Marxists, social justice retards (More Marxists) and fake controlled opposition anarchists will be around protesting on inauguration day.

Would these same fake anarchists protest a Clinton presidency? I doubt it.


K: if you were old enough to remember the Clinton years, you would know
that the country had it very, very good... I would happily return to the Clinton
years over the bush years or soon to be disaster of Da Fuhrer...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5660
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:31 pm

The post modern rhetoricians are feeling less disenfranchised now...

We literally have audio recording of a president elect admitting to sexually assaulting women...

The rise of the post modernists is complete!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6624
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Merlin wrote:Yes, I imagine all the neo liberal douches, bitches, Marxists, social justice retards (More Marxists) and fake controlled opposition anarchists will be around protesting on inauguration day.

Would these same fake anarchists protest a Clinton presidency? I doubt it.


K: if you were old enough to remember the Clinton years, you would know
that the country had it very, very good... I would happily return to the Clinton
years over the bush years or soon to be disaster of Da Fuhrer...

Kropotkin

And at the end of the Clinton years we had NAFTA along with the dotcom bubble. Yes, I'm actually old enough to remember quite a few things.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:02 pm

You don't remember that. You just read about it on the internet.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24142
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:You don't remember that. You just read about it on the internet.

No, I remember it. Was born in 87 and I have talked to others who lived through it that are far older than me.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:45 am

Merlin wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:You don't remember that. You just read about it on the internet.

No, I remember it. Was born in 87 and I have talked to others who lived through it that are far older than me.



K: born in 87... yep, that is old, I mean you must have known Adam and eve because
you are sooooooo old and of course talking to others who are far older, but I don't
know how it is possible that someone is older than you.... I mean being born in 87 is
so old... I don't know how you get out of bed being sooooooo......oooooooo old......

yah, you are three years younger then my daughter.......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5660
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

Merlin wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:You don't remember that. You just read about it on the internet.

No, I remember it. Was born in 87 and I have talked to others who lived through it that are far older than me.


So before you could even drive a car, when you were just learning to masturbate, you were following bubbles in markets? And after all this time you still don't see how you can make some money in the game?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24142
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

The first time I got arrested, he was like 5.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24142
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:The first time I got arrested, he was like 5.



K: I have never been arrested but I guess being arrested is a badge of
honor for an anarchist, anyway, when he was born in 87, I was 28 and
almost as old he is today.....I must say, I feel really, really old now......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5660
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:You don't remember that. You just read about it on the internet.

No, I remember it. Was born in 87 and I have talked to others who lived through it that are far older than me.



K: born in 87... yep, that is old, I mean you must have known Adam and eve because
you are sooooooo old and of course talking to others who are far older, but I don't
know how it is possible that someone is older than you.... I mean being born in 87 is
so old... I don't know how you get out of bed being sooooooo......oooooooo old......

yah, you are three years younger then my daughter.......

Kropotkin


I'm old enough to know what is going on in the world especially in comparison to half senile older men.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:You don't remember that. You just read about it on the internet.

No, I remember it. Was born in 87 and I have talked to others who lived through it that are far older than me.


So before you could even drive a car, when you were just learning to masturbate, you were following bubbles in markets? And after all this time you still don't see how you can make some money in the game?

I was too busy smoking dope and chasing tits'n'ass during the earlier buying opportunity of a lifetime. One of my biggest regrets is not buying gold years ago when it was cheap.

I did however follow current events then just as I do now.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 am

You can't read tomorrow's paper yesterday, so don't blame yourself for it. Besides, retro inflation is the cause for most of the illusionfor capital gain, most of what they call capital gain is long term anyway, and everyone knows what quick gains consist of: very
high risk, and you'll probably loose.
Mr Trump suffers the same kind of myopia when he says he only got x- million dollars from his dad. Blah-Blah-Blah.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:50 pm

K: born in 87... yep, that is old, I mean you must have known Adam and eve because
you are sooooooo old and of course talking to others who are far older, but I don't
know how it is possible that someone is older than you.... I mean being born in 87 is
so old... I don't know how you get out of bed being sooooooo......oooooooo old......
yah, you are three years younger then my daughter.......

M: "I'm old enough to know what is going on in the world especially in comparison to half senile older men."


K: that is quite a talent.. being born shortly before an event and then knowing what is going on
better then those who actually lived through the event.... and come on, if you are going to
insult me, do better then "half senile older men".... I am fully senile... at least get it right.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5660
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: protesting Herr Trumpf

Postby Void_X_Zero » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Image
"DNA molecules causing 500 million years of gladiator wars, for the delusion of "I'm winning! I'm winning! I'm almost there!" ...Yeah, I don't want there to be a universe where you can torture things at will for silly purposes." --Inmendham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlG_mPeCPkc
User avatar
Void_X_Zero
Thinker
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Truth


Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users