Sports

Share and discuss.

Sports

Postby Artimas » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Specifically American football, favorite teams?
San Francisco 49er’s for me, we’re going to go to the ship this year I feel, we’re long overdue for it. That saints game was probably the best of the year so far.
Kittle, Sherman and Jimmy G. and my team in general Are making THE PLAYS.

If you don’t watch American football feel free to talk about your favorite teams for other sports as well.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Re: Sports

Postby MagsJ » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:26 am

Artimas wrote:Specifically American football, favorite teams?
San Francisco 49er’s for me, we’re going to go to the ship this year I feel, we’re long overdue for it. That saints game was probably the best of the year so far.
Kittle, Sherman and Jimmy G. and my team in general Are making THE PLAYS.

If you don’t watch American football feel free to talk about your favorite teams for other sports as well.

I love sports.. played over 10 throughout my school years, and finally settled on weight-training when 14, as the one to carry on with into my decades.. the other main sports being: gymnastics, roller-skating, cycling, 1x4 relay, 100m, 200m, netball, football, hockey, ice hockey, long jump, high jump, croquet, basketball, archery, rounders, cricket, badminton, tennis, football, British bulldog.. fun, but not exactly a sport.

Televised sports I watch: Rugby, UK NFL, UEFA, FIFA World Cup, FA Cup, Show-jumping, MMA, F1, Red Bull Soapbox race, Snowboarding, Alpine Skiing, Gymnastics, Diving, The Olympics, The Commonwealth Games, Indoor Cycling, The Invictus Games for disabled soldiers, and sometimes Motorcross and mountain-biking.

Sporting events I sometimes attend: Polo, The Invictus Games, F1.. once, Wimbledon, Henley Boat Race, White Collar Boxing.

I currently only do weights and snowboarding, and formerly Queensbury Rules Boxing which I’d like to get back into, as hobbies, and have ruled out a triathlon as too taxing and I can’t swim, but I do plan to do this in the very near future:

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Postby Maia » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:05 am

We played four main team sports at boarding school:

Specially adapted versions of football (i.e. soccer to our Colonial cousins) and field hockey.

Goalball and squatball, both games specially designed for blind players. Goalball involves getting a ball into a goal or stopping the opposing team doing so. Squatball involves passing a ball from one player to another so that they catch it and then pass it on.

In all four cases the ball has a bell inside it.
Maia
Philosopher

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:41 pm

1999-2002 Lakers, 2002-2014 Germany soccer, 2012-2014 Spurs, 1998-2006 France soccer (Zidane + Henry, not france itself)
RaptorWizard

https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com
https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/kobe.html

I'm Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Raptors beating Golden State = Red (Tyranitar/Me) transcended Gold (Zarathustra/Ho-Oh) in Pokemon Crystal!!

Kardashev Macroversal Civilizations Scale levels/dimensions 10-26 of the unfolding evolutionary story + Bunny Gray Fox atop, and Slowking System + Misdreavus enigma totems + Regigigas Power of One orbs of Lugia have been programmed into existence.

Think about Bunny and You will be Happy Every Day.
Let's Wish for Joy that We each see to shine sparkles of random~Rainbows for If to Will!!*
Imagination + Willpower (Light + Dark) are as Big as the Rainbow
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:10 am

Watching The NFL Show, 11.50pm-12.20am on BBC1

069A243B-C798-46BA-96D7-DE685E0F3DBF.jpeg
069A243B-C798-46BA-96D7-DE685E0F3DBF.jpeg (41.89 KiB) Viewed 2049 times
The NFL Show/NFL This Week
Television programme

7.4/10 · IMDb
96% liked this TV show: Google users

Mark Chapman and guests Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell discuss the latest NFL action.

First episode date: 13 September 2016
Presented by: Mark Chapman
Production location(s): MediaCityUK; Super Bowl: On Location
Original language: English Language
Networks:BBC One, BBC Two
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Watched The NFL Show (again) last night, and currently watching Ski Sunday, which incorporates skiing and snowboarding events.. been watching it for decades now..

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Now watching the new Top Gear.. Sunday is television sports day, it seems.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:54 pm

It seems the whole world is playing sports.. and doing other leisurely activities.

MagsJ

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment