Listening To Music With Zero_Sum

Share and discuss.

Re: Listening To Music With Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:42 pm

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:35 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:37 pm

I always seem to find Urwrong’s music choices enamouring.. to me.

Welcome back Zero.. I’ll send you a graduation present when you graduate. Are you gonna team up with Prom, on properties? him in the building works and you on the electricals..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:47 pm

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
Zero_Sum

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:26 pm

MagsJ wrote:I always seem to find Urwrong’s music choices enamouring.. to me.

Welcome back Zero.. I’ll send you a graduation present when you graduate. Are you gonna team up with Prom, on properties? him in the building works and you on the electricals..

Glad you like it

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:04 am

Promethean lives in the east coast whereas I live in the midwest, so probably not. Although I might visit him at some point even if we have our mutual philosophical differences currently. I'm however financially broke where I'm unable to travel anywhere currently.

A present? Maybe, at the moment however I'm trying to retain a completely anonymous profile given that my current political beliefs classify me as a possible domestic terrorist apparently even though I've harmed nobody. Not a popular period being a white nationalist these days. :lol:
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:06 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:48 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:49 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:01 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:13 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:40 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:56 am

Zero_Sum

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:

Promethean lives in the east coast whereas I live in the midwest, so probably not. Although I might visit him at some point even if we have our mutual philosophical differences currently. I'm however financially broke where I'm unable to travel anywhere currently.

A present? Maybe, at the moment however I'm trying to retain a completely anonymous profile given that my current political beliefs classify me as a possible domestic terrorist apparently even though I've harmed nobody. Not a popular period being a white nationalist these days. :lol:

Nothin wrong with having mutual philosophical differences.. in Philosophical circles. ; )

Yes, a present.. I was thinking along the lines of something like an electric-cable detector.. so you won’t go and electrocute yourself. :D never a good idea to.. not even unintentionally.. I should know.

.. a possible domestic terrorist? Is this you insinuating, or something more concrete.. like being monitored by the Agencies that monitor such people, that they think you may be one of? I don’t think your stupid enough, to do anything stupid.. tell them I said so. : )
Last edited by MagsJ on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:48 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:36 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:19 pm

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment