Listening To Music With Zero_Sum

Share and discuss.

Re: Listening To Music With Zero_Sum

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:00 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naC4i3pnl_0

(One of) my nephew(s) passed by last week while I was playing this tune, on repeat, and looked up from his dream-world that he's always in, and said it’s a sick beat.. he looked surprised that I listen to such music, but that’s merely a failing on his part. :)

Wow yes, most good. Very Brittish. In the greatest sense.

If ou can rock a party in England you've made it. Everything else is a hobby.
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:49 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:04 pm

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby MagsJ » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Wow yes, most good. Very Brittish. In the greatest sense.

Ha, yeah.. UK Grime (I think the moniker has now overtook the use of UK Hip Hop, so now making that usage defunct) is my favourite genre of them all.. its a very British sound, sung in a very British accent, about very British things.. though that tune is more Dub Step.

If ou can rock a party in England you've made it. Everything else is a hobby.

Does a party-for-one count? my parties for one are legendary. :D fam gatherings are also ledge.. as long as they don’t end in fight or argument. :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:07 pm

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$
Zero_Sum

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:01 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:13 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby promethean75 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:45 am

when i grow up i wanna be just like les claypool.

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:13 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:37 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:16 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:57 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:04 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:25 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:48 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:50 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:08 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment