Trump in Hiphop

lol

XXXL wrote:

Trump used to be pictured hanging around people like Diddy and Russell Simmons, and made an appearance on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1994. KRS-One said Trump “was a friend to hip-hop back in the day” and G-Unit even had him do drops for their mixtapes. But now the same artists who have used him as a status symbol in their lyrics are slamming him; Rick Ross floated out the idea of assassinating Trump “like I’m Zimmerman” after once saying his “bank account on Donald Trump,” and Mac Miller called Trump a “racist fuckwad” years after naming a song after the magnate.

So as the country continues to roil over the election of Donald Trump, XXL takes a look back at when the now newly elected president got props in rap lyrics through the years.

“Money Is My Bitch” (1996)
Nas
“Niggas always expect to see us two together, stable/The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple.”

“Trump” (2011)
Jeezy Featuring Birdman
“Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump/The type of nigga to count my money while I smoke a blunt.”

“Incarcerated Scarfaces” (1995)
Raekwon
“Poisonous sting, which thumps up and act chumps/Rae’s a heavy generator, but yo, guess who’s the Black Trump?”

“Hip Hop Quotables” (2003)
Ludacris
“I buy cars with straight cash, have meetings with Donald Trump/Y’all meet with Honda, no payments for 12 months.”

“I Need Dollas” (2012)
T.I.
“I’m way up front, stop playing, don’t front/Used to want dough like Jay Z but now I’m thinking Donald Trump.”

“Determined” (2009)
Kendrick Lamar Featuring Ash Riser
“Homies on the block can say whatever they want/I don’t wanna be a dealer, I wanna be a Trump—Donald that is.”

“We Gon’ Make It” (2006)
Diddy Featuring Jack Knight
“I spend absurd money, private bird money/That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money.”

“So Appalled” (2010)
Kanye West Featuring Swizz Beatz, RZA, Pusha T, Jay Z and CyHi The Prynce
“I’m so appalled, Spalding ball/Balding Donald Trump taking dollars from y’all.”

“Off the Corner” (2014)
Meek Mill Featuring Rick Ross
“Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner/I made a million on that corner.”

“Get It (DT)” (2011)
Big Sean Featuring Pharrell
“I’m tryna stuff em until I can’t fit no more, I’m talking Donald Trump level.”

“Song for the Ville” (2010)
J. Cole
“Too much spinach to eat for niggas beefin’, so I’m out here trick or treatin’/Can my niggas comprehend? Bill Gates, Donald Trump, motherfucker let me in.”

“Can I Live” (2001)
Cypress Hill
“We tryna get money so we can be livin’ like Trump/You can’t slap that cuz you fall into a slump.”

“Get Down” (2004)
Lil Wayne Featuring Birdman
“Throw my weight like Sherman Klump/I gotta hold up my estate like Donald Trump.”

“Put Ya in Da Game” (2009)
Fat Joe Featuring OZ and T-Pain
“Now she lookin past y’all, cause your boy’s in a slump/I took her out of the 'jects, the top floor of the Trump.”

“It’s Goin’ Down” (2006)
Yung Joc
“Time to flip the work, make the block bump/Boys from the hood call me black Donald Trump.”

“Boss” (2008)
Lil Keke Featuring Asiah
“I’m on, ridin’ with my 12 gauge pump/Been a boss from the jump, go getta like Trump.”

“Straight Drop” (2015)
Gucci Mane
“But now I break down all my bales in Ferragamo/Hugo Boss jumper 'cause I just Donald Trump you.”

“Country Grammar” (2000)
Nelly
“Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now/Spin now, I got money to lend my friends now.”

“Constantly Hating” (2015)
Young Thug Featuring Birdman
“Yeah thumbs up/I’ve seen more holes than a golf course on Donald Trump’s course.”

xxlmag.com/news/2016/11/rap- … ald-trump/

Are you telling me that even the players are getting a conscience!?

no loyalty to themselves

thuglice