Coming and going
Looking and hearing lowing and truth ing,
Brining ad hoarding every shade nuance

At the same dize and shaped reduced

Toward a nothing point

No point there where ever after?

A belly button of the cosmos

Belongs to a baby just borne identity

All one one all a tiny little point bellybutton connected by a tunnel to the main engine 22cents a gallon was.

Now more much more much much much more.

That little expanding poin hole containing in ever thing yuyyyyyyyyy for echo to tack

Starting stopping at the same time impossible but true

Right now righ.

Ha haha
Hahahahaha

And why and how we be similar so simulated,

After all pick up a iPhone and listen, can you hear the whole sea within its cinch? Can you see inside,

Say can you see the sea, the sea saw, and the Spivey sauce , mamma could cook up in olde t Italy?

Titillating totally , Italy, smithaly,

Rome swings like London do all the little children go do do do

Your homework no vit no tv

No no no Niño momo o
Mono meno nome no cause meno Nono Nemo do

The dodo dodo du bust do?

Nononononono do.

My arte? Art art art tart no, for all that is is nonono.

No art me no no no no cause it belongs to:

This this t this property belongs to mannequin1 in or out of:

Store, stock , love?, glove, gov. @

Where err there?
Where err there there

Share there where there there there
Rare there there there there there
Lair there faire there? Faire there lion there or Tigre

Tigre not there

Lion there nome
No my lion share Tigre there OR
There there there dear no lion or flying pig or mamamia, montezume where there where there

There there dear there
MonteZZIUMA THERE, dare, dear there see there sea see

Sissy
Ok

So joe joe
Smiles monumentally and momentarily to put it mildly, moderately blushing

Monetarily slushing

Jumping jumping gimping fronting

Grumping, clumping hissily, his silly, all his, all is doing it

An orchestra, a cacaphony of symphonic barriers see see?

Cogito ergo sum or esse st percipii,

Bravo guy who almost became a hard ward Fred
Man ths hot tub that fritz pearl msditated in and out,
Good Fritz’s fritz better than h2o.

Beats it
Beet it?

No.

Can do but always glory before gory.
Holed up in this ancient rusted out olde hollow of a see shell, 20000 under the aquamarine the pendant of man’s favorite Spanish silver,

Ages

Anxiety
Exploration
Classical
Rennesaince
Gothic
Romantic show man ‘tic’ ( if any one would notice the castle into which bugs take three routs, nut the middle one

Not so easy.

Nononomeno not so so easy pieces, carry logs and stuff up there ancien and a very leaky middle room.

If you happen to notice.

Notice what? Don’t look back and find it rather,

Leave a crack open, just enough the shine through with brilliants strung on a very thin thread, jut under a tiny cracked up to be size, not even a zilli silly trillion of 1 carat, but color, why the rainbow like orange flowers pierced inter alleys with lots and lots of jasmin of haze of smoky amber of truffled lemon greased up to go

$ lots of chocolate there there to eat in my wanted for room, for hire or for rent

me three

And what does Google search mean when he says of phenomenological reduction is an attitude, while meno thinking in the middle-of- that it’s more like self/others on a film where faces fade, reappear somewhat like they were somewhere/somewhat before then merge with other faces races and grand old operated mimics like The Joker having had to see his smile on?

Yea yea you says, but what bout all the others trapped underneath a non surgically invaded mug shot?

What bout me then, and noticeable phenomena- meno-logical, Pooh meno stuck between phenomena and logic

And what does Google search mean when he says of phenomenological reduction is an attitude, while meno thinking in the middle-of- that it’s more like self/others on a film where faces fade, reappear somewhat like they were somewhere/somewhat before then merge with other faces races and grand old operated mimics like The Joker having had to see his smile on?

Yea yea you says, but what bout all the others trapped underneath a non surgically invaded mug shot?

What bout me then, and noticeable phenomena- meno-logical, Pooh meno stuck between phenomena and logic

Then on Fourth of July 2023 anno dominos, get out and mix faces, on Gil reduced, as they float on the sunny elongated sur face and divide like amorba to reform into a venue of the right to congregate religiously or happenstance.

The think they really but even then fear time, the speed at which they reanimate the anima of caricature, the smogsmile beneath subsist some original positive gotten out of long forgotten cut negatinlves languishing in sum cut up cutting up butcheries, and on the pane saw dribbled large hand:

Eidetic reduction my fool you into the bubbly, the bubbly oc contractedly decomposed architecturally worn coded messages which

And get this, tune into the innards of contextual. Contextual assimilitude.

Yeah good old Witt @ Stein sit there could he an watch whatever the silver in the screen re flecked.

I hear you, Meno_. Do you know why?

Stop Spaming my thread you jerk offs

:laughing:

sorry

Apology accepted…continue

mee too apologies did not think you resurface you were or should have been in the forum people you miss though

Kind of but not the faintest

…although, …

Yes

……,because can’t but not ?

Think nailed it

Final answer well near to it Namely, independence through and deliverance from slavery and its cohesion with the joys of imminently cut up freedom to see, without sacrificing the being that never fails to reappear time and again.

-slavish from imagery that don’t cut it