What are some deep questions about music?

Share and discuss.

What are some deep questions about music?

Postby harrykane140693 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:54 am

I'm doing a project last minute for music class and I want to do it on some really deep stuff. For example, one person did "Will we ever run out of music?" For their report. It can be any topic involving music, and I really wanna blow my teachers freaking mind. Suggestions please?
harrykane140693

Re: What are some deep questions about music?

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:20 am

Your nayme is Harry Kane..

Us giving you topic suggestions for your report is kinda cheating, and therefore defeats the object of you blowing your teacher's mind.

I would write down snappy titles that come to mind.. if I were you, and.. from that starting point you could always consolidate and play around with them.

Or.. post some of your ideas here, for members to help you consolidate and play around with. A good starting point would be your own musical intrigues.

You're welcome ;)
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 pm

harrykane140693 wrote:I'm doing a project last minute for music class and I want to do it on some really deep stuff. For example, one person did "Will we ever run out of music?" For their report. It can be any topic involving music, and I really wanna blow my teachers freaking mind. Suggestions please?

Dissect the chords of Joseph Chambers arrangements.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Before the Light - Tree of Life Academy - Thought of a Rune (film by Pezer)
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:32 am

Talk about how music could serve as a means to get people to stop taking so many experimental pharmaceutical drugs that fry their brains and numb them out and go on and on about this.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_ ... affections .
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment