Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9694K85Xc8

True Colors - Jasmine Elcock

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9KTvutFwQA

Whenever I Call You Friend - Kenny Loggins / Stevie Nicks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=edHhe8HyekE

Too Much Love - Bread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqTO8nLH2Q

I’ll give you folks a very simple system to understand.

Love doesn’t say, “don’t fuck with me”. It knows it.

This is the best song I’ve posted on ILP.

When all the positives and negatives add up, there is no truth, and that is a truth … truth always wins and love is truth and truth is love.

I’ll teach more… marriage is an illusion, it is what it is and we are what we are, we love each other very much and don’t fit in those boxes.

I was made the king of your world who doesn’t believe in kings…

Ill give you more teachings later!

Ahh… some of the goddesses were offended by my post. So I will give my final teaching.

If human life as the Buddha stated is the best life to gain enlightenment, and the Buddha is the envy of all the devas (angels / goddesses) then it would be imperative as the supreme teacher of gods and men to have as many offspring as possible as the Buddha in human form to turn all it’s offspring and it’s offsprings offspring into Buddhas. To refuse to have sex, contradicts that human incarnations are the best to facilitate enlightenment.

King is also too masculine, I am also forged from goddesses, and they didn’t like my patriarchal slant on what I was offered!

Per song lyrics, to clarify “all of my possessions weighing me down” means “in total”, not everything that can be possessed (weighs the person down).

This is s big gem in music …

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GAjInKiOkqo

And check this out! Go to YouTube and type:

“Jason Teague philosophy” watch 50 minutes of my new videos (3 total)