Michael Moore's Overrated

After watching several of Michael Moore’s documentaries, I’m always left feeling jipped and pissed off that Hollywood loves and supports this guy. Woody Allen’s works have the same effect on me and worship of him by The Academy in Oscars irks me to no end. Back to Moore and his latest documentary [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQhgnJv1P1Y[/youtube] another trite piece of BS down liberal lane.

I think he’s rated correctly. Everyone thinks he’s the biggest asshole in the world. I honestly don’t think there are any real people who actually watch or listen to him. He’s just a horrible, repulsive, disgusting, ignorant, fat, greasy asshole.

Michael moore is like an autistic penguin from batman

How is he rated correctly Mr.? Why is he still manufacturing his BS? He’s giving documentaries a bad name.

Everyone who I’ve ever seen rate him said that he was terrible. Seems correct to me.

Why is his crap still being viewed…by anybody? A major network is playing Trumpland. Why?

I’d contact him directly through social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) if I believed in social media as it stands, but hell will freeze over before I sign up for any of those rape your privacy sites. There is always snail mail. I dunno anymore.