Star Trek 3 summarized in 3 maybe more paragraphs.

Kirk talks about making a call to his mom, when he is lightyears away from Earth, so I guess Star Trek has some kind of proprietary technology that can send communications at warp 9000.

Then there is a girl who reminds me of my convikt girlfriend. Fact of the matter is, I haven’t been turned on by a woman in 5 months. By turned on I mean love and adoration. I wish there were more chicks like this. She is one badass chick. Now that is a girl I can truly feel I want to adore and worship. Bottomline is I wish there were 5000 of them so I could clone them all. It’s like the first time in months I’ve seen a female on TV that I did not immediately hate. Bottomline is, I want to make 5000 clones of her, so I can marry all 5000. They say Trixie and the Illusions, well fact of the matter is she is the master of the illusions, has Halo decoy technology+Halo cloaking device+Magician’s Smoke, so she would make the perfect mate for Trixie.

Then Satyr himself steps into the equation, spouting the philosophy of life is not worthwhile without struggle. Satyr, who turns out to be a black Anthony Hopkins, is inevitably defeated by ILP forums, in a predictable Disney finish. Rather depressing because we are saddened because Leonard Nimoy and Chekov are gone.