Weird Al is a real man and here's why.

Fact is Weird Al is Lady Gaga. But the fact is that in UHF Weird Al had over 30 confirmed bogeys. He defended America from the nefarious forces. And that is why he is a real man.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SW7-8C8kL4[/youtube]
Fact is you know Weird Al is a real man. Fact is all of the other musicians suck the dick to get the job. Weird Al’s has the balls to make fun of all musicians, spit in the face of the Illuminati, and he gets the job done. Gaurantee Weird Al is the only musician never to suck dick to get into the music business. Weird Al doesn’t have a female singing voice like many black men. Fact is, most black men have more feminine voices than Michael Jackson. Fact is in my book I lay it down like this. Either be a transsexual, freak, or gay. But don’t act like you are a black man and have a voice more fem than me. It’s insulting. Not only do you steal my chicks (girl of my dreams had a crush on Usher, not me) and not only do you steal my chicks, but you also sound more fem than me who is a bonafide freak of nature praying to God they would wake up in the morning with a vagina instead of a penis? How dare you. That’s not fair and it’s not right.