Should I make a fPS (first person shooter) game?

Should I make a fPS (first Person Shooter) game? And if so, what should it be?

No.

Why not a challenging brain game for yours truly? Have you ever made a text parser game like in the olden days?

Do you mean like one of those interactive story games where you have to say the right thing to get laid, and if you don’t say exactly the right thing you get helled and have to restart the game?

:laughing:

I played a tonne of fps games, and loved em. I find that modern games are far too time-consuming for any busy person, so I have ceased all gaming over this last decade… until further notice. :stuck_out_tongue:

It should feel like this.

Shooters are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to repetitious. Snooze festers. I’ve only played two, Blood and Redneck Rampage (ya’ll) spits.

There’s a game called Redneck Rampage? no way?

FPSs definitely have short-lived playability… due to their repetitive nature, so once clocked they’re shelved for good.

Nope. Counterstrike GO has infinite replayability.

Most games do not have any replayability and it does not matter what genre they are.

CS:GO, Risk Factions, Quake 3, Town of Salem and Hearthstone have the most replayability. Because they are all about playing your cards right. Even Quake 3 has that mechanic, you must choose what weapon, hope it does the job, and when you flood the area with rockets it is a bit of a gamble. Call of Duty has this mechanic but it is quite subtle and muted, in Call of Duty a bullet is a bullet.

Probably free by now Mags. I still have it on an Interplay Anniversary compilation set somewhere. Damn funny.

Heroes of Might & Magic III Complete (Strategy Game)- Lots of options for its’ random game generator. I introduced my Dad to the game and he’s been obsessed with it six years and running. Brilliant programming.