M&M with nuts

Share and discuss.

M&M with nuts

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:00 am

Everything from within~

Progress, 1997.

How much will you pay for a minute of distraction? Are you shopping for someone else's dreams? They're easier to buy. Is it a lifetime spent on material satisfaction? Too chicken shit or empty to give your hopes a try. Will you keep on sucking up to a society obsessed with green? Who's envious of the past and future but not what's in between.

Unfinished song lyrics.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: M&M with nuts

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:11 am

Untitled Oil, 1990. My first portraits. Fascinated by chronological progressions.
(Sorry about the blur. No photography skills.)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 am

What if your hopes are to get a lot of money and things?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:01 am

Then that Bad Mother Fucker will be full of itself.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:23 pm

I don't know what that means.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Your wallet.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:59 pm

That's not really my wallet. That's from the movie pulp fiction. My wallet says coach on it and it doesn't hold any cash except for an emergency 100 just in case I need something I have to pay cash for.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:57 pm

If not the bad mother fucker, then a coach?

:mrgreen: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:19 am

Blasted technology! Argh, stupid scanners. :techie-computer: :tools-hammerdrill: :violence-guntoting:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:27 am

You mean like a scanner like you used to put a picture on so you could put said picture on the internet? They still make those?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:53 am

I don't know, it was inherited. I hate techno-crap that takes longer than Michelangelo did in the Sistine Chapel and looks a helluva lot shittier.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:41 am

Just take a pic of whatever you're scanning and email the pic to yourself.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:51 am

You didn't see the photo tragedy above? More easy to use tech that looks mahvelus.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 am

Looks terrible.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:57 am

Ever considered a name change to Mr. Obvious?

Twice is a charm.
Attachments
Untitled Oil, 1990. Sized2..jpg
Untitled Oil, 1990. Sized2..jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 817 times
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:27 am

Earth Art, Albuquerque, NM.
Attachments
Untitled, Pebble Installation, 1991. Sized..jpg
Untitled, Pebble Installation, 1991. Sized..jpg (13.25 KiB) Viewed 815 times
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:43 am

As an artist, I'm akin to a chicken with my head cut off. Every medium needs my attention.
Attachments
Untitled Mural, 1998. Sized..jpg
Untitled Mural, 1998. Sized..jpg (26.37 KiB) Viewed 807 times
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:56 am

You taking adderal or something?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 am

No. Some other things.

Untitled Mural, Two Walls, 1995. Sized2..jpg
Untitled Mural, Two Walls, 1995. Sized2..jpg (38.18 KiB) Viewed 804 times

Never should have given away my Polaroid camera. It felt like X-Mas when the photos rolled out and magic as they were revealed. Oh, and these are process photos, not the finished room.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:20 am

Untitled Oil, Live Model, 1990.jpg
Untitled Oil, Live Model, 1990.jpg (18.92 KiB) Viewed 798 times

First live model on canvas.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 am

Is that Joker?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:32 am

No. Joker's gonna bitch slap :violence-smack: you for that one, I'm almost certain.

May have to invest in another Polaroid camera. Digitals and their friggin delays is for them birds. Yah, hold that steady for, oh, ten seconds.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Scribbles1, '90's. Sized..jpg
Scribbles1, '90's. Sized..jpg (103.17 KiB) Viewed 738 times

Since I've been unpacking, loads of random projects are surfacing. Where my screenplays and autobiography are remains a mystery.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Scribbles2, '90's. Sized..jpg
Scribbles2, '90's. Sized..jpg (54.78 KiB) Viewed 732 times

Chain living. Damn, Misty's. Puff, puff...crap!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:42 pm

The Shiner, Ink, 1990's. Sized2..jpg
The Shiner, Ink, 1990's. Sized2..jpg (11.07 KiB) Viewed 719 times

1st experiment in Pointillism, imagined.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Next

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment