Dance Lover

Share and discuss.

Dance Lover

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:16 am

Aligned movement I exalt ye.

Being brave in every aspect of expression helps. Courage to master coordination must be undertaken for it is a life survival skill (especially with the world chaos that's on the event horizon).
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Dance Lover

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:29 pm

An incomplete list, but fun none-the-less.

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:20 pm

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:47 am

Love watching good dancers dance.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:28 am

His coordination and balance are phenomenal. Muscle control fluid versus pronounced and back again, nearly flawless. As I am watching, I'm stressed about his dangling shoestring. 8-[

The music selection took me by surprise and grew on me as it progressed.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:55 am

Stunning! =D>

They really killed the floor work. =D>
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 am

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby fuse » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 am

Tabea dances on the ball.

Saw her in the Women's World Cup last summer. She's got spirit and she's an absolute savage on the field.

"No risk, no fun." ~Tabea Kemme
fuse
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:47 am

Fuse,

Thanks for your alt. idea of dance (Tabea is fast) which inspired me to post some hockey, but couldn't narrow the video field. Everything that occurs on the ice is for me!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby fuse » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:04 am

Awesome, MM, I was hoping you wouldn't mind that I broadened the scope a little.

Oh yes, I love the ice. I started skating and playing hockey a few years ago. I'm no longer playing on a team, but I still love to go skating.

fuse
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:15 pm

My skating days were too few. For some reason it killed the arches in my feet where I'd have to put balled up socks there just to keep from crying. Now roller skating, no problems, but I'd rather breathe/feel the ice. Think of me the next time you are refreshed by the ice. :wink:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:57 pm

ImageImageImage
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Thunderbolt steers all things.
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby fuse » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:07 pm

fuse
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:46 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:24 am

OMG! Fantabulous!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:46 am

more later
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:28 am

I read the Hegel studies with mindblownded spaghettimonster visions.
Hegelian danced synthetics? (c) barbarianhorde2016 1AJ

North

South

Synthaxis
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:49 am

Parov Stelar- Catgroove
Dancer- Forsythe <---Love a man who sweats for his art.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:10 am

Parov Stelar Feat. Lilja Bloom- Ragtime Cat
Dancer- Neiland
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:08 am

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 pm

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby fuse » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 am

fuse
Philosopher

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 pm

https://youtu.be/VxZAuC9SuGo

GO CHRISTOPHER. HA!
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 am

:romance-heartbeating: Misha danced definitively with his testosterone. The younger males don't punch their moves with gusto as Misha did.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 am

:romance-heartbeating: He was the first skater who exuded personality back in the day...a risk taker.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Next

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment