Is Dredd (2012) better than The Dark Knight?

Which do you think is better and why?

Judge Dredd didn’t have nipples on his armor, so he was better.

I agree that Dredd is better (not just the movie, but the source material of Dredd has much more substance than Batman).

Noone watches the Dark Knight for batman.

I did.

You’re referring to the Joker? I watch The Dark Knight because of the Joker and Two-face (both Heath Ledger and Aaron Eckhart are why the movie’s great, yet Christian Bale is bland in it).

They killed two-face off at the end after 5 minutes of screen time - lazy, lazy editing on their part.

Its like casting mark hamill for 10 seconds and giving him no lines at the end of star wars 7.

I disagree (although understand your opinion). The meaning of The Dark Knight is subversion (like all great art); the Joker was never the main antagonist, but to setup the idea Harvey Dent had to spend most of the movie as just Harvey Dent. However he did spend about 30 to 40 minutes as Two-face (maybe not literal screen time, but the length of the movie which he was the change).

Two-Face is the true villain of The Dark Knight, but to make the idea cool meant the compromise of giving the Joker much more screen time (and I honestly think Aaron Eckhart is the primary reason the movie’s great, as good as Heath Ledger is in the film).

Nonsense. They didn’t even let Two Face do any villiany. He only killed like 2 dudes.

It isn’t. It’s great art.

Since when are you the critic?
The ending of Dark Knight was rushed, and no matter how you try to spin it with your meaning making apologism, Two Face dying at the end was a total letdown.

I’m an artist myself (one whose own story far surpasses the ideas of The Dark Knight, or any film for that matter).

Share it then.

All I smell is brag and boast, but no toast.

I’m trying to acquire a literary agent.

Im your agent. Send it to me in a PM.

I’m trying to acquire a literary agent.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I can’t send it. The PDF is too long.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Upload it to box.net.

[/quote]
Upload it to box.net.
[/quote]
Is that an email address I can use on gmail?

They are file uploading sites, you use them to upload files. Kind of like megaupload.