A discussion of the Mannequin's Art. An exposé

Bleak to none.

Hmm.

there is no mannequin, well…only the one that lives inside your mind.

What about the one that lives inside yours?

So what about the art? Is it yours or has Trixie been knocking out fake Mannequins?

Wha…? Preposterous, I dare say. These are genuine Mannequin originals! (How can you even tell the difference in the first place?)

She creates fake mannequins all the time…you’re even doing it right now.

Hmm what herm what?

What fake mannequins, what?

Omg omg omg!!! Quick response quick response… Omg carnal wonderland, what? Improve your art please please omg…

Has their provenance been verified by appropriately qualified experts?

Yes, me, since I am an appropriately qualified expert.

Omgosh omgosh omgosh…lololxorzorzorz…Take your meds please omgosh because noone can understand what you are saying please please gosh!

Well you would say that if you were planning to make a killing on the art market with a load of forged Mannequins. Wouldn’t you?

She IS the Mannequin!!!

Ha ha! Just as I suspected.

We just like to speak to ourself, hopefully the collateral effect is entertaining.

Killing on the art market? Can’t reveal the details of that.

But I will say this, I am absolutely not the mannequin.

So, if you’re not the Mannequin and Mannequin is not the Mannequin, who is the damned Mannequin? Is this just a publicity stunt to inflate the value of the art?

Yes it adds a false mystery like the biological woman and Vincents art, which could only be significant after his death, like Tupac and biggie. The Mannequin must die, so the paintings can sell for 5000 dollars.

Let’s not do anything rash. A period of calm reflection is probably in order at this point.