Why Titus is the best movie ever made.

Titus.

'I give my hand to thee, to thee, I give my hand to giveth!"

This movie illustrates the irrational, violent, religious nature of men.
It illustrates the nobility of women (her avenging her son’s needless death.)

Didn’t even have to watch the movie the whole way through to know it’s the best movie ever, besides EQ Rainbow Rocks which demonstrates the power of friendship, in which a bunch of females show their compassion to the world.

Women=sensitivity
Men= insensitivity.

We hate women because women are not women, even Joker knows this. It’s like 2+2=4, how can you actually sit here and honestly say that women are women, when they behave in an insensitive manner? It’s like, the opposite of womanhood, which is heightened sensitivity.

Real men, are violent and relgious, blind faith and obsessive adherence to rules and traditions are a man’s thing. Women are inherently rational and sit on the sidelines looking at the folly of it all.

Over the past few centuries, there’s been a gender inversion, men becoming the more rational ones and women the zealots.

Is that the movie where they cut out that girl’s tongue and then cut off her hands and stick branches in there and she has to scratch on the ground the names of the people that raped her or something?

Let me get this straight: This is supposed to be a scene from the best movie ever made?