Postby Pandora » Mon May 14, 2018 3:22 am

Ylvis-Language of Love.

Pandora
Philosopher

Re: MMMusic

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 14, 2018 4:02 pm

^^Why do you hate me so Pandabear? :evil: :sad-roulette:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon May 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Pandora wrote:Ylvis-Language of Love.

Hilarious, pretty much sums up the stupidity of all modern pop music in one video.

That guy can't be real, he has to a parody singer of sorts.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby WendyDarling » Wed May 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Weird Al Yankovic- White And Nerdy
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu May 24, 2018 4:24 am

Blancmange- Don't Tell Me
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:05 am

George Kranz- Din Daa Daa
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Midnight Star- Freak-a-zoid
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 am

Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Sir Sly- High
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Rag' n 'Bone Man - Human [I woke up to this song playing in my head. This man's voice draws out emotions.]
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pandora » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:56 am

Orkestra Obsolete cover of New Order's Blue Monday
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:31 am

The Jompson Brothers feat. Chris Stapleton- On The Run
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:44 am

Violent Femmes- Prove My Love
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:02 am

Chris Rodrigues and The Spoon Lady-Angels In Heaven
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:56 am

A Flock Of Seagulls- Space Age Love Song (With the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:04 am

Young MC- Bust A Move
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Johnny Cash- Hurt (cover of NIN song)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pandora » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:37 am

Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:55 am

Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch- Good Vibrations

Rockin' 1000- Smells Like Teen Spirit (cover of Nirvana) Largest band I've ever seen! Wish I could hear them live!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment