House Music

I suppose I should turn on the caps lock, to give it an edge…Maybe enable the word mangle too for good effect.

All you have to do is go back and deal with the offense, but you refuse to do so, because you’re an autist, and you’d rather spam like the good spammer that you are.

All you have to do is learn some goddamn diplomacy. But no. You are an autist who calls other people autists in order to hide the fact that they are autists.

That’s the only thing you can turn on.

Learning diplomacy from the man who has none. That’s rich.

That’s like telling me to learn diplomacy from a rap singer, now that you somehow brought this conversation down to the depths of my sex life, it is literally the equivalent of some white trash rap battle. My what a detestable hipster you are.

You just don’t like to take responsibility. If you offend someone, you have to own it. You offended them. You have to at least leave them alone. Is that what you did? No. You got defensive. You got offended by the fact that you offended me. This is second-order offense and it is this kind of offense that risks becoming a bad kind of offense because it can easily negate the original offense . . .

I am diplomat by nature. Just because I insult, does not mean I am not a diplomat. Diplomacy is not infinite. It has boundaries. Once someone starts being disrespectful and shows no signs of improvement through civil attempts at conflict resolution, war must ensue, there is no other way around.

I already told you, you are fucking stupid feminist who is hypersensitive. You won’t let me talk about masculine/feminine dichotomies and you get mad over funny things. You are a lame brain, bogey haired nun. And I don’t like you because of it. Like I said, if you can’t handle masculine/feminine observations without telling people to go to hell for eternity, you don’t belong on a philosophy boards.

There is nothing diplomatic about you. That’s like saying Kim Jung 2 would be a good diplomat because he wants to nuke anyone who wears blue jeans.

The problem is not, as you seem to think, the varying levels of sensitivity across people. Some people are more sensitive, some are less. This is also situation-specific. No such thing as general attribute of sensitivity. It’s just a useful fiction which does not accurately represent reality. The problem is – and this is where the great revelation kicks in – people who LACK boundaries. Some people have clearly defined boundaries, others do not. You, for example, do not. You have no boundaries.

You already told us you wanted to be raped. That’s a clear case of lack of boundaries.

Those who lack boundaries lack them in BOTH directions. This means they allows to mistreat just as much as they allow themselves to mistreat others.

That’s how they balance themselves. They are bullied. So to compensate for this, they bully others.

You are sort of like that. But a very subtle form. I am not saying you are a big bully. You are just a tiny little cyber-bully. Tiny, but still a bully.

Your problem is, you are fragile as an egg. You say you are mentally stable and the caps lock is a sign of your mental collectedness. I will just have to take your word for it. You are litterally oozing the crazy. I said it before and Ill say it again, Catholic Nun. Nothing more needs to be said

Thanks for exposing who uncivilized you are. That will help everyone reading this thread understand the issue at hand.

As I said, different people have different levels of sensitivity and this levels, as I also said, are case-specific. We are not equally sensitive about every issue. To despise people simply because they are sensitive is to be a social retard. This is what you are. I used to make similar mistakes in the past, but I’ve learned from them. This weren’t my true selves. You, however, will never learn anything because social retardation is in your genes.

Social interaction isn’t pure thinking, imbecile, it is INTERACTION which involves PEOPLE which means that it demands RESPECT for who they are BY NATURE which means respecting their SENSITIVITIES and if you are not willing to respect their sensitivities this simply means you are socially retarded. And a bully who’s been bullied in the past and who submitted to bullying and all other nasty things that are associated with bullying.

You just want a freedom to OFFEND people. This is how socially retarded you are. This is because you don’t give a shit about social interaction – you are socially retarded – you only care about externalizing your internal mental process of thinking.

You do not separate the two because you are SOCIALLY RETARDED AUTIST. You have no social sense whatsoever. You do not understand that thinking is fundamentally a SOLITARY ACTIVITY and that forum discussions are fundamentally SOCIAL ACTIVITY and that DIFFERENT RULES APPLY ACCORDINGLY.

Do you fucking understand any of this?

No, you don’t.

This is because your judgement is introverted. You try to relate to me through yourself. You identify my behavior with your own pathetic behavior. I cannot help you here. That’s your problem.

I am not fragile. I simply refuse to SKIP OVER OFFENSES. That’s the difference. That does not mean I CANNOT ENDURE OFFENSES OR EVEN SKIP THEM it simply means that I do not WANT to do so.

Like every other submissive person, you make no difference between the two.

You are far more fragile than I am, which is why you’re mentally ill, anhedonic, depressed and in general lethargic. You merely nurture A PRETENSE of being tough. You aren’t tough.

My judgement is both internal and external. I see you in nuns.

I used to be hypersensitive, but even when people hurt my feelings I was nice to them, then i went home and cried. Therefore I cannot relate you very much, the closest thing you remind me of is a psychotic nun or a bitchy hypersenstive feminist.

you are right, i am not tough. i am a helpless victim, relentlessly oppressed by nunlike and mean people

See, if you actually showed me some respect, none of this exchange would have happened. None. There would be respect from my side as well, but you chose not to, because you’re an autist. And now you’re going to hold a grudge against me while pretending you are not holding it.

I am the only one here willing to forgive. But only under the condition you admit your mistakes.

If you are not willing to admit your mistakes, I am not willing to forgive you.

Far more diplomatic than you think I am.

if manspreading offends you i am sorry, men should not be allowed to offend you something needs to be done about it, it is completely uncivilized and ignoble

no more masculine feminine dichotomies from me, genders are equal

Typical autistic response.

Nice try. Not only are you not tough, you are actually far more fragile than you imagine me to be.

Magnus, I am only slightly 1 percent autistic. I am not a brony because I was banned from the brony boards. Secretly I suspect I was banned because my jokes were litterally too funny and the old aunt of one of the mods caught a glance of one of my posts, and litterally died laughing. They never told me this because they didn’t want me to feel guilty about it, so they just banned me and sent me on my way. So if I am banned, how can I be a brony if I am not accepted in the brony boards? That’s like saying someone is a business man of AmericanAirlines even if they got fired out of AmericanAirlines for eating a sandwich. Help me Magnus, I want to be a brony again but I got kicked out of their boards and I need a way to circumvent this. Magnus, you were right about me, I am not tough, I am weak, too weak to do this. You are stronger and tougher than me. Make an account for me and posts the things I need you to post for me. You are the hero the bronyboards needs. You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but please do it for me, please do it for Trixie, because it really means a lot to me.

Well I like you even if hardly anyone else does