Chord Theory and Archives For A Musical Masterpiece

When composing music, you must ask yourself, what it is you are composing? What does it celebrate, what does it worship? What does the music really represent? How do I make my music tell the story that I want it to?

I am going to post different chords and what they mean. Post them here, and if they are accurate I will sticky them to the OP of this topic.

Sus Chord - Represents Americanism, Home Improvement, Entrepreneurship. Reminds you of clean simplicity, nice doors, white walls, parking lots and business lectures. Scientific explanation is a perfect fourth + a whole note (second) is honest intervals, fourth provides a honest wide open field and the second provides honest friendship. Harmonious and simple, with no evil sounding half steps.

Minor Chord - Represents longing, sadness. A feminine chord. Scientific explanation unknown.

Major chord - Mountainous, climbing. Scientific explanation is that it is higher than the Minor Chord. The individual starts out as a 5th (agent of the state) then is ejected from the tribe, roaming the empty plains (Sus 2). He longs for the good old days (Minor chord) then jumps past the triads and tribulations (triad) and climbs (Major chord) until he reaches the fertile plains, (Sus.) He may fall back down, and then climb back up again. (Sus to major to minor to major to Sus.)

Triad - Evil sounding associated with royalty. Possible scientific explanation is the rigidness of the chord, all notes are evenly spaced.

Non chords
Note1, Note1+half step up, Note1+whole step down - Associated with tribal tribulations. A test of fire, courage, etc. Facing ones fears, a test. The whole step down is honest, like an honest friend who wants you to succeed, but cannot help you, because he is below you. The half step up is evil (most half steps are negative sounding) but it is not too distant, meaning the test is right infront of your feet.

Note1, Note1+1.5 steps up, Note1+whole step up, Note1+whole step down - Associated with melancholic heroism. The 1.5 steps up is an odd number, and therefore evil. Could be indicating fighting some foe who is a medium distance away. The Note1+whole step up means supported by a friend who is above you (a holy one or a mentor), and Note1+whole step down means you are supported by the friends who are below you, but cannot fight for you.

If instead, it is Note1+1.5 steps up, Note1+2.5 steps up, the song becomes even more holy and urgent sounding. Note1+2.5 is not evil, but a powerful neutral force, because it is balanced by evil and good (relative to evil, it is good, but relative to good, it is an odd number half step.)

Urgent beats (A notes) + occasional random whole step notes - The urgent beats indicate a running or beating heart. The random interjected whole step notes indicate a climbing, perhaps of rocks, if they are ascending order. If they are random order it indicates dangerous climbing mixed with falling. If they are descening it indicates a descent down a steep and hazardous slope.

Deliberately paced, with rests inbetween each phrase - This is often heard in castle music or haunted mansions, because it represents someone who is obsessed with manners (manors.) It indicates one’s attitude must “tiptoe” around the social norms. Can also be used in ethnic or comedy situations because of this.

Drum styles
Swing drums - represents a time where men had ordered, yet hyper minds that interjected and stepped over themselves. Roaring 20’s

Jazz drums - Chaotic and battle like

Hyper poppy drums - Sexualized and shopping mall like, also battle like

Single drum beat - Tribal test like, impending like

Rap drums - Lazy and repetitive sounding, mirroring the ghetto lifestyle

Instruments
Electric guitars - Represents anarchy violence and hypermasculinity. Scientific reason is the electric guitar is an electronic mutation of the original guitar, trying to be “bigger and better” and outdo itself, but it only becomes more machine like in this process (but despite being more machinelike, it is also more random.)

Please post yours please.

Just do it and let it speak for itself.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2C2dvDRoXQ

The music was as directionless as the video. I saw a couple of boob-nipple things fighting each other, then at the end there were some seeweed penises. The music had no direction to it, it represented nothing, no identity.

I will add one more thing to the list
Electric guitars - Represents anarchy violence and hypermasculinity. Scientific reason is the electric guitar is an electronic mutation of the original guitar, trying to be “bigger and better” and outdo itself, but it only becomes more machine like in this process (but despite being more machinelike, it is also more random.)

Well I like it.

Therein lies your problem.

A good composer strives to hate his music, until refines it until he can hate it no more.

Yes, you’re right. It’s complete rubbish.