Songs that play in your head while cleaning your house.

This is the song that plays in my head while cleaning my house. Yes it is literally that bad. The song in my head is an even more epic version of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=B84j1FLpp3o

What songs play in your head while you are doing chores?
trixeeshouse.jpg

This!

youtube.com/watch?v=l4vWo_rZLoc

It’s not really chore specific though, just occasionally happens and can be quite random too!..i usually hear wow soundtrack after playing for hours on end. Also old movie scenes flicker randomly across my mind…pointless shit like this…

youtube.com/watch?v=cz6oxIlmw_M

ive exposed myself to sooo much junk!..i will be getting revenge on these industries soon…I have a naturally high state of mind without needing to be high., like the mind wanders and drifts, like a daydream…I always thought everybody was like this, until you realize their not…My place is never messy, I have slight OCD, use to be bad as a teenager, but calmed down now…but yeah everything has be to clean and tidy!

Its caused by an excess of dopamine, which causes schizophrenia and feminine feelings. You are probably schizophrenic.

I’ve had the theme song for samford and son stuck in my head for weeks.

Not that I clean house much, but when I can’t avoid it:

https://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=ie7&q=i’m+still+standing&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACAW_enCA555&gfe_rd=cr&ei=jfuiVpr5F4W7-QP43KOoDw&gws_rd=ssl