I am Erik Cardeñas.

Might is right.

vocaroo.com/i/s0y5xeNG8KI6

Well it was certainly avant-garde.

I like the slowed voice effect. Your keyboard will play a recorded track at a slower speed. What about speeding it up? Can you make yourself sound like Alvin the chipmunk?

I hope you didn’t just use Erik’s full name. I never saw him release it in full here. We (I) did that with Cezar/History Boy once, but was convinced not to. He didn’t want his name exposed. Do they have a right not to gave their name exposed? No… but it has become practice not to unless they fully declose who they are.

On some forums, I’ve used my name, others I don’t. Up to me. If he has exposed who he is here, then ignore me, but if not, consider changing his last name to something else. It could hurt his job references if he ever changes his views and want to work in certain lines of work, employers doing back checks (especially as a philosophy professor, they will never high him seeing his posts here).

Thought he said it in his videos.

Yes.

If that is so, so be it. I’m just impressed you knew how to spell that.

Bravo, Trixie!

In regards to exposed identities, I’m sure that Trixie is actually Kylo Ren:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vG0YUCKNA[/youtube]

Egads!!! How did you know this??

The jig is up. I might as well expose the identity of Grand Master Snoke, then, he is Jar Jar Binks.

“As they pillaged the village,
might was right.”

You are officially a genius.

Strike that.

Youre kinda cool.

I m blase.
I dont care much.

Jews are gay.

There’s a rumor floating around the internet that Jar-Jar is actually the most powerful sith lord in the universe.
It seems ridiculous because of his humorous and light-hearted nature, but basically the theory posits that Jar-Jar is the evil version of
Yoda. People didn’t think Yoda was the most powerful Jedi either, due to his goofiness; but little did they know…