Mannequin's Art

Yeah, especially when the peado and false rape allegation angle doesn’t hold so much weight these days…not to mention a fatherless society, gay brothers and feminized men, slightly difficult to manipulate any man to send him on some proxy revenge pursuit…not to mention the system making sure no sisterhood or female collective will develop in case it hinders corporate capitalistic prophet …and to top it all off with Asian culture increasing turning domestic cats into cat meat in preparation for human consumption…

Whatever shall you “ladies” do…

That is your world not mine… mine is much more straight forward than that… nicely written though, which is all I get from it.

Oh yeah really? Go ahead, declare something…Have you been struggling to climb that masonic ladder all your life, darling?.. in front of those who are already born up in the house… and feel free to convince yourself of whatever mod status allows you to… and yeah, it was written nicely, I know…and speaking of the other heavily troubled woman, her needy terminal toxicity levels are forgivable due to her genuine interest in science and creativity…had it not been for that, she would be just another crazy disgusting fuck that one would seek to immediately rid themselves of…The state doesn’t even bother to produce headstones for her kind anymore…nor does nature even bother to bring forth the flowers…

Needy? I have no need of dollar store mannequins. I can buy a better quality freak for 10 cents.

If I recall, speaking of needy - you’re the one who threw a tantrum over me not responding to your PM within 24 hours…and speaking of headstones - your head is made of stone. As for art, your art is fairly disgusting, with no redeeming value, and it’s not because of the blood, it’s just plain mediocre.

Haha… :wink:

I know that we’re supposed to encourage art, but this sucks. So, I’m discouraging it to encourage it to do better or gtfo.

Cool avatar Arc, interesting…

Thanks mannequin. Yes, I like it too. I felt drawn to it when I saw it. It has inspired the last verse of a poem I’m finishing up.
Perhaps the poem was within the image before I even realized it though the poem began a few weeks before and perhaps the image was within me, myself and I before I even realized it even if only on a subconscious level.
I love its color, its posture and its mood. Poetic stillness.

Do you think that you have within yourself an image like my avatar to paint? Or something akin to that which can speak to a certain crowd?

Yes, it has inspired me for something.

Im just finishing upon a few pieces. One is like 75% done. I have intention of painting hundreds, possibly thousands up until my eventual death.

I have made some notes, placed into my painting notes pile.i will begin soon

Quality, not quantity. Though, if you need to shit out 100’s of rough drafts in order to learn quality, you may do so.

I dont necessarily separate the two. I still think one can express quality in high numbers. Keeping in mind my entire life will be dedicated. The numbers represent the ideas i have, thats what i was trying to say.

Painting is not what you need, you need to expand and branch out to other areas. Da vinci was not a one trick pony, he was a multiple trick pony. The best way to improve your painting is to not to give too many shits, not too little shits, but just the right amount of shits. My concern is if your mind is even flexible enough to expand or are your nuerons cemented in their ways.

Ok babe, thanks

Consider all of the great art, including poetry, books, sculptures, scientific discoveries et cetera which have been brought into this world as a result of one having such a passionate mind for such endeavors.
Yes, it’s true that balance is so important but genius, inspiration and imagination cannot always be reined in.

It was a windy rainy day and it gave me the desire to paint…

title: A satyr

Another windy rainy day by my window…i decided to paint…

Title: The abyss

Damn, Mannequin, you’re good.

Thanks, darling

I'm telling you all right now, you better be fucking ready

For what, you’re next piece?