My Christmas Present to you All

Happy Holidays…it’s Christmas, Happy Holidays, it’s Christmas Happy Holidays, have a Holly Jolly Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen: :blush: =D> [-o< :-" :smiley:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BpAKqmuAdK
^That is my gift to you, you get to hear my latest song which I made on Christmas Day starting at 7 PM just for you! It’s unfinished, so you get to hear a sneak peak of what my unfinished songs sound like!

It couldn’t be Christmas with just one gift, so here’s a stocking stuffer!

I used to date this girl that was a bit of a freak and she had a butt plug that she could stick in there and it had a tail so it was like she had a tail.

Check this one out.

amazon.com/Rbenxia-Anal-Toys … B00CPLI93C

Interesting. Ill recommend it into any furryfreaks who are worthy of my assistance.

If and when I run into them, I mean.

It’s a good way to start off the process of turning a regular girl into a freak. Bitches love cute shit like that. Like those straps that go under a mattress where you can cuff a bitch’s hands and feet down. When you’re shopping for those, they’ll have some mean black ones, and they’ll have the pink ones. Get the pink ones. Bitches love pink shit.

Thanks, I’ll take that advice into consideration.

Those tips are my xmas present to you.

There used to be a thread like, “mr reasonable’s tips for life” or something like that. It was one of the greatest threads of all time. I don’t know what happened to it.

Thanks. I guess I will have to settle with turning people into freaks using mind control. It’s not my natural preference, I would like to find someone out there is who like me but I am a lone canyon, I was born a freak I am not of this world and the world is not of me. I do not belong in this world except I am an agent of good, I should have not have been born except for this fact, and therefore I have been born so I can be an agent of good.

Is that your actual pic in your avatar?

hahaahahaa

ha

metaphorically speaking, yes it is

Cosmetic surgery has come a long way. You can probably get that fixed. You should apply for a care credit account and see what they’ll give you.

It’s synchrony bank. They’re the ones behind the paypal lines of credit and all that. The verification they have is total shit.

Tell em you’re self employed making 160k and they’ll give you crazy financing deals.

Thanks, I’ll keep it in mind.