Couple of songs...

Share and discuss.

Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:41 pm

First songs gay second one isn't.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Trixie Z wrote:First songs gay second one isn't.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyuqY ... ode=NORMAL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyuqY ... ode=NORMAL

These are two of my favorites... Very short, but lots in them ...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:37 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoU7w_lg79s

I like this song...

Reminds me of my childhood... When I was about 8 years old I had a little tape player radio thing that I'd play in the front yard and my parents bought me the back to the future soundtrack... Some days I'd be playing Legos and listening to this album 16 hours a day.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Ecmandu wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoU7w_lg79s

I like this song...

Reminds me of my childhood... When I was about 8 years old I had a little tape player radio thing that I'd play in the front yard and my parents bought me the back to the future soundtrack... Some days I'd be playing Legos and listening to this album 16 hours a day.


Michael Jackson / Rockwell

Pertinent to today


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:24 pm

I gotta be straight up... People laugh their asses off at people who think "cheesy" music is good too...

This isn't the best of the genre by far if what is soft rock, but it's up there...

What I submit to people like this ... If you were in some bar and sone very unknown band had a gig and they sang this - not great song in the genre - you'd think they were fucking amazing ... So shut the fuck up and be real.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQB5qpxcixc
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:25 pm

So you're one of those Bonaroo people?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 pm

mr reasonable wrote:So you're one of those Bonaroo people?


I'd never heard the reference before, it's bonnaroo btw... No I don't know what bonnaroo means as a downing gossip algorithm to look fit to females ...

Perhaps you do...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Zoot Allures » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:07 pm

F**k that, ambrosia rocks.

That's how much I feeeeeeel.... feeeel for ya baby.

I remember listening to this in the old man's green Chrysler on the way to school in the morning.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:F**k that, ambrosia rocks.

That's how much I feeeeeeel.... feeeel for ya baby.

I remember listening to this in the old man's green Chrysler on the way to school in the morning.


When you hear it 100 times, of course it sucks, but if you were in a fucking bar and a band that wasn't famous fucking played this song for the first time, you would be impressed Zoot !
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Zoot Allures wrote:F**k that, ambrosia rocks.

That's how much I feeeeeeel.... feeeel for ya baby.

I remember listening to this in the old man's green Chrysler on the way to school in the morning.


When you hear it 100 times, of course it sucks, but if you were in a fucking bar and a band that wasn't famous fucking played this song for the first time, you would be impressed Zoot !


My bad Zoot, I read " sucks" instead of what you wrote, which was "rocks".
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Sorry, a bunch of chain posts...

I want you all to go back a few posts and listen to the dead guy and his four best songs, not in order of greatness.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Sorry, a bunch of chain posts...

I want you all to go back a few posts and listen to the dead guy and his four best songs, not in order of greatness.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=br7k4dCJAY4

I messed up, dear departed dan (nice alliteration) also has this song...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Zoot Allures » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:57 pm

The first three fogelbergs are great. I remember each of them, but that last one was crap. Dan musta sold out. That last one was too commercial. I didn't feel it.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:The first three fogelbergs are great. I remember each of them, but that last one was crap. Dan musta sold out. That last one was too commercial. I didn't feel it.


I actually like the mood of windows and walls, it's lesser known and is in the genre of "Eleanor rigby", but with a haunting mood... I'm glad you listened to them Zoot .
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Zoot Allures wrote:The first three fogelbergs are great. I remember each of them, but that last one was crap. Dan musta sold out. That last one was too commercial. I didn't feel it.


I actually like the mood of windows and walls, it's lesser known and is in the genre of "Eleanor rigby", but with a haunting mood... I'm glad you listened to them Zoot .


A little trivia Zoot, fogelberg was asked in an interview before he died, which song he like best...

He replied, that if there was only one song he could write it would be "leader of the band"
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Zoot Allures » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:15 pm

neat
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:34 am

Little Wings.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Zoot Allures » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:14 am

Oh. My. God.

Mark Gormley is phenomenal. I've never heard anything like that in my life.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:29 am

Don't mess with skinny white guys who can sing like 500 pound black women ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06hB4oep4XY
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:24 am

Ecmandu wrote:Don't mess with skinny white guys who can sing like 500 pound black women ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06hB4oep4XY


Here's some....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux7HgO9QhAc
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Couple of songs...

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:32 am

100 year old Russian song, translated to English and sung wonderfully ... Should be in every top ten of lyrics songs!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]