Games Played, Enjoyed And Completed

Share and discuss.

Games Played, Enjoyed And Completed

Postby Jakob » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:40 am

With me they're mainly NES en SNES games. I'll list a few of the ones I enjoyed more than several times.
this was one of the best suprises. The gameplay is phenomenal even though it looks chunky as hell. It's how it's chunky.

This victory I remember the wellest. I shed a tear when I had slain my black soulbrother.

y and my guitarplaying friend used the Konami code for 30 lives and I still end up stealing lives. He had an American NES, when I only had an Atari 2600. His mom sent him the latest games from California where she was born.

I have no words to praise this game as it deserves.

Note the narrative screen teknofunk . Innovative and surprisingly effective controls.

This was a lot of fun, the music is relentlessly psychedelic.

Also, forum philosophy.

Kidding, the baddies keep spawning indefinitely, and Ive not seen any end boss yet.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Re: Games Played, Enjoyed And Completed

Postby humunculus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:58 pm

We like the story-puzzle games of which Myst was the archetype. If there has ever been another series of that quality, I don't know about it. Ravenhurst and one or two other Big Fish products have excellent graphics and some good challenges.
These are game we can play co-operatively (having aptitudes for different kinds of puzzle) rather than competitively. It's a good way to kill a winter afternoon.
The only thing people defend more fiercely than their illusion is their denial.
humunculus

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment