Animus Men in Art

Following Orbie’s and Ierrelus lead I puzzled, what are Are those Harder Than Life Masculines in the movies that lurch for more manhood bypassing everything feminine?

All actor-stars are sort of “gay”, narcissist, except people like Edward Norton.

Arnie is gay because he adores himself much more than any woman. I think this may be, what Ier and Orb mean with Animus dominated Men.

Hitler was another one of those dog-cats.
According to this hypothesis which, if it stands, does so like an egg, there is a kind of transcendent/astral realm that occurs when the gun loads upward

James Dean and Marlon Brando are out. (Yet I sense massive, but eternal objections already and especially, here )
So are Jack Nicholson and Robert Duvall.

Harvey Keitel is into cloud-sex. I am fairly certain of something like that. He uses stuff in a bottle, like dragonflies. (Im on good terms with dragonflies, I hear things when I think I sleep )

Anima revolts.

Anima driven Actresses - Drew Barrymore, Michelle Pfeiffer, Claire Danes
Animus driven Actresses - Catharina Zeta Jones, Emma Stone, Meryl Streep

Michael Madsen, who looks tough but if you put him next to Liam Neeson he shrinks. He is all attitude.

Now there is nothing left to say. Outside, someone is whacking dust out of a piece of cloth.

I suspect I know what an Animus man is…

…which makes me suspect what an Anima-man is;

Once more, we have the one…

…and the other;

[size=99]The Human Brain[/size]

[size=48]* pineal gland[/size]

In the flattened 3d illustration above we see how the brain normally works. The hemispheres perform their function, ‘linear’ (energetic) and ‘nonlinear’ (magnetic) but like with a couple of teenagers glancing in each others direction - the force pushes the away from it as it attracts them. When left to their devices, the hemispheres never spark into a marriage like these two birds did for an instant.

Not all birds make it down South.

“Stay true to the Earth brethern” - suffer and bleed alone and die before the birth of your friends, in the case of Nietzsche. None of that is romantic, neither does it give opportunity to narcissism.

Caught in something greater than himself; caught like the axis is in the wheel, or in the frenzied path of the carriage; caught in fate as its axis. A romantic wants to enjoy the fruits of his actions. He lights a candle, writes a song to play back to himself and his beloved. Nietzsche was a physiologist of language. All alone in his mind with his Plutonic craft, he shaped a world that would be worthy of his better tastes.

His romanticism was forced; his eternal wedding to his baser self, as the dowry due for his right to touch his Anima-Ariadne, the disrobed curves of nature, the vision of Power, or Shakti, wife of the Absolute, - which is Dionysos himself, the philosopher!

A good ring, that. I’ve heard it rumor around already; the best blacksmiths are Clansmen.

2op, I wish the entertainment industry would realize this, oh but that means people will have to not buy into it.

Humans need to smarten up, but I think its more that although people can see through it all, they like action, special effects and generally blowing things up. ‘Drag racing’ of a different kind one could say.

Really hope this will all change soon, its like everything feels like repeats and mostly is.

_

Film was as you say largely sterile and dead, with Fast & Furious 1 to 17 and Vin Diesel as the standard for vitality.
On the other hand we have the immensely great art of Fargo, the Sopranos, Deadwood, and so many other shows. And there are still good films coming out. Straight Outta Compton was actually really nice. The Hobbit on the other hand is sterile tedium to the max. Tarantino:

I hope Hateful 8 is good, but to be honest I haven’t enjoyed any of his films since Pulp Fiction with undivided delight. The shootouts for 20 minutes, that doesn’t mean anything to me. Just that apparently these people can’t shoot for shit or their guns are really un dangerous, both of which break the tension.

We’re setting up a film production company right now, along with a first film; there are enough stories to tell now, and I want to tell them philosophically; and self-valuing logic gives a lot of insight into the perspectivism that makes film stand out from other art forms. It’s all still very careful - Fight Club is perhaps the first mature movie in the sense that I see it gradually evolving; also Strange Days and the Prodigy video to Smack My Bitch Up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx04avR8C9A[/youtube]

And what about anima women? Gone. The most illustrious example, Marylin Monroe. Clones don’t count.(Vicky Lynn Hogan aka Anna Nicole Smith)

They’re being turned masculine the more films they do. Marion Cotillard is an example, she started out like a kind of Marilyn. In every film women have to accomplish something, be the hero in a way real life does not permit them. Bond girls are remainders of what’s good. Scarlet Johansson is another example. She broken her body, suffered for years after doing her first superhero movie, now she’s got the unnatural boastfulness down.

Claire Danes is doing a remarkable job surviving an anima woman, from her Juliet to her CIA officer, she maintains the lunar-lunatic nature that makes a woman infinite. That is I believe the trick the Agency is playing. Giving itself a soul.