5 min doodles

Post your requests, and I’ll see what I can do.
aOther doodlers are welcome to bring their superior talent to this thread and bring me to shame.

I dont draw anymore. Too old. Too depressed.

Gimme some goddamn ideas then.

Doodle a noodle, a poodle, and a canoodle…

Me jumping naked with a jump rope in a crowded super market.

Just PMed you a old pic of me, make me hairy chest, and a littly fabby and uncomfortable looking. Emphasis on mansweat and traumatised children, and horrified mothers turning them away.

Brilliant… a whole in one :smiley:

Jesus in a wedding gown descending from heaven on a rainbow in a chariot made of teddy bears mounted with a gun turret that he’s using to shoot the statue of liberty.

Disclaimer: I will not draw Mohammed sucking on a turd. Ok, so I may draw it, but I will certainly not post it.

lol
these will take longer than 5 min

A wise move, me thinks 8-[

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2iyPmucFk[/youtube]

A thunderstorm doodle?

Dang, forgot the sweat.

You just made me into a midget with… a broken ankle?

This is how Gods are born… starts off with a simple joke, next thing you know, the greatest philosophers in the world are sitting, debating Indian style around my statue.

Scholars of religion 10,000 years from now will be stumped by my statue has a cat on my hand, jump rope in one hand, and a turd in the other, known as the God of Philosophy, Destroyer of Nietzscheans.

They always end up with funny hats, holding multiple objects, never given a chance to put them down:

“and I want a skirt made of… arms”

Who’s who?

Those are obviously baby arms. You’ll need access to lots and lots of babies to make it.

yo lev u dissn me?

I don’t understand the question.