The future of entertainment

Technology is evolving at a quantum rate and I believe it is sentient and alive. I see visions of movies and games that we psychicly connect to without wires and help create and adapt as we watch or play them. They will be different every time depending on a variety of factors such as conscious and subconscious interaction and people around you not to mention technology itself. I believe we already do this in a fashion and that it will become more what it is as time goes on.

the movie industry steals all of my ideas. that doesnt make them sentient.

because some guy built a mind reading device does not make his films sentient.

Future of entertainment"? Watch talking willis. It’s all dead now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSCjZkSWu8[/youtube]

I never said that movies were sentient. I said that technology was. Take cgi for example. The people in movies are definitely sentient. I was talking about communication. A dvd might not be sentient, but the digital world that it connects to very well could be. I love how you hate on me for having wonderful ideas and thoughts yet cant stand to take what you dish out. I just dont get it- why do you have to insult? Why cant you just ask me to elaborate? No, you would rather scoff and have contempt. Fuck off.

Self-victimization…and here I thought you weren’t feminized.

Of course, the whiny NBA player who throws the first foul - is always the first to cry foul.

CGI is not sentient. It’s probably mocap anyway, or a few lines of code slerping some premade timelines.

I mean, you cannot prove it’s not sentient, but you cannot also not prove a rock is not sentient.

Theres one problem of your analysis of victimization: I merely pointed out how you approached me in this convo. You cut people down and belittle them and their ideas. There is sentience in technology and I really dont care if you dont believe it. You think that you can just say what you say and have it mean something, but problem 2 is that Im a survivor. When Im gone, people will miss me. When youre gone, they wont even care.

Ad hom edited out: Mags

It’s like the average feminist, when she encounters someone who doesn’t agree with her ideas, by immediately telling them they were better off never born, and deserve to die, since they are the “creep” their mother warned them about.

Kid, if people actually cared about you, they’d actually lend you their residence for a while until you got your feet back on your feet. Truth is, sad fact o the matter is, your family could care less about you, and you are a delusional dweeb who believes in fantastical fairy tales like CGI being sentient. When you die, who will miss you? The rehab lady? What drugs do you do and what rehab do you go to. For one, you probably have no knowledge of the programming of CGI, which is just a few lines of code, or perhaps a couple hundred to a thousand in advanced CGI. Rocks. Rocks.

Oh my stars and garters, let me tell you of when I was a young girl, back when such verbal vomit might have mortally wounded me. Why do you have to be so mean, my younger self would cry. But those tears have long since dried up and gone away. Hit me with all the hate you can muster you pansy ass. Hit me a couple more times, please, if you dont mind. That couldnt have been your best shot. Wait until I start taking you seriously.