Farcry 3

I would shit my pants in public to have the game.

Luckily i just got it. It is fucking awsome. If you are a gamer you must try it is like a mix of skyrim and a first person shooter much better than the others though a good bit similar to 2.

I expect the video of you shitting your pants in public to be posted within 24 hours.

or at least a more thorough review. i bought the first two on steam when they were on sale but didn’t really enjoy them.

its better then the last two:

You can craft things like wallets, ammo holsters weapon holsters, medicein all from stuff you find in the wild including animal skins.

You can climb some stuff.

There are more guns. and you can get attachments for them.

There is a skill upgrading system.

There is a fast travel option.

The story line is way better, its actually quite amazing.

You can do hallucinogenics.!

Thats all i can think of for now.
you can get it for free too :confused:

Not sure my processor meets minimum requirements, else i would get it.
My video card is bare-minimum, literally – it’s actually listed as the minimum video card.

(in case someone wants to help a nigga out, my processor is AMD athlonII 64 x2 215 2.7ghz)

its worth a try you could set the graphics settings pretty low so it might work. won’t look good but hey…
the processor is good enough i would think.

I could do all that stuff in Real life if I wanted too.

Also I can get it for free? Are you advocating piracy?

No.

To What?

If the Second thing, then how do I get it for free?

gamerevolution.com/news/get- … ndle-15657

It might actually be a great deal for FJ since his graphics card isn’t that great.

both, can’t fast travel.

You don’t know that…

:laughing: True. can’t yet though and also you can’t hunt a tiger with a compound bow in a jungle without chance of really dieing in reality.

True but I coulde try.

You ever get real drunk and ride in someons care? With how much of a stooper your in yu’l swer you got to the next spot instantaniouslly.

Shit I’ve had that feeling just driving to work in the morning.

Also i’m slighty drunk right now so i’ll blame my poor spelling on that…yeah…

offly early in the morning to be drunk… what time is it where you are?

8:00 AM I’ve been drinking all night, got a good buzz going… :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

had days like that or should i say nights… go out partying or something?