ILP Song

Hello F(r)iends,

Wouldn’t it be cool if there was an ILP song? The only thing cooler than that would be an ILP rap song. And the only thing better than that would be one that include member names… But it could be any type of song, but I would prefer to see rap songs. Please use italics and a blue font. And feel free to use an established/well-known song as the basis for a parity… Come on people, give it a try, just for fun.

-Thirst

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=147214

That’s a rap song about an ILP thread. Not so many names in it though…

Didn’t someone make a ‘I love ILP’ song? I have a vague recollection of Ben sending me a copy of it a few months back. I’ll see if I can dig it up…

I think Gamer recorded one.

Someone wrote a ILP Song on Creative Writing few months back - Gamer or Tab or {name here}

The link to the Rage3’s (i.e. Gamer’s) mp3 is further down the page.

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … t=#1707639

Very clever, very good!

Everybody needs to listen to that.

Yeah it is really good… I didn’t know mp3 was Gamer

how many alts does that guy have?

Hello F(r)iends,

Wow! I can’t believe I missed this!
This should be on the home page…
Some link, cause that is awesome.

Thanks to Gamer!

-Thirst

Thirsty’s right.

It should definitely be on the homepage. Yes.

ilovephilosophy.com/dearthinker.m4a

You bastards, no one heard this either, back when Dunamis did his 7 millionth post and left I wrote this.

Say, Rage, maybe you can post the lyrics?

Hello F(r)iends,

That one is great too. I like the other one best.
The other one is beautiful, really.

-Thirst

I’m Gamer… so is detrop, bess, tab, thirst, jerry, colinsign, SIATD, gate, LA, GCT, obw, tentative, xanderman, kriswest, etc… yes, even Ben.

As a matter of fact, you’re the only ‘member’ here. :sunglasses:

I love the song, although my son and I were trying to remember the words to the Mickey Mouse club song earlier and that tune is still running around inside. So thats how I heard it against that tune, I don’t know the band you refer to, sorry.
But this isn’t me its KM2_33

Hmm… now things are really starting to get weird as I actually am a goat with braces in real life.

:laughing:

To answer your question OG, the following people are all the same entity: Gamer / RAGE m3 / Marge / Typhoeus (there may be more.)

PS: Love your avatar Gobbo. Possibly my favourite – ever.

Hmmm… That’s quite sad, actually. I was really looking forward to listening to the ILP chorus singing the ILP song on three voices.