[soda/energy drink] Vault!

i share my first ever experience with Vault as an important, groundbreaking experiment in psychology.

upon cracking the lid, it smells like a mixture of mountain dew and sprite. i take a drink… and it’s either VERY lightly carbonated or somehow it’s flat. it tastes like flat, 7 year old mountain dew. like the “STORM” crap that popped up in taco bells across the country around 10 years ago. to be honest, given everything i’ve heard about this stuff, it kind of sucks. it’s not that it’s gross, but it’s not worth the dollar i handed over for it. i think for my money, jones soda is better.

You paid a dollar for it!!! Around these parts it is about .79 cents. Vault is more addictive the more you have of it not on the first one. From the sound of it, you like your soda a little more organic and Canadian Eh?
Because that where Jones comes from the great land of Hockey and Snow.
I like Storm and Vault is for the truly evil and not for those who favor Canada :laughing: :laughing:

it’s not that i favor canada, i love pepsi and vanilla coke too. jones is different from everything else though, and i love it. however, i hate curling, hockey, mooses, and marijuana, so canada as a whole is not ENTIRELY appealing to me.

(i will of course still flee there if the draft is ever reinstated.)

How can you drink that hellish affront against good taste by this I mean Pepsi. That stuff is worse than Turkey and gravy from Jones. That stuff is the worst soda ever made next to Pepsi.

I also do not care for Canada. Mostly because of the evil maple leaf which has provided syrup for years. Make it possible for my true enemy to eaten all over the world by this I mean pancakes.

Still Fleeing is starting to sound more and more like a good idea. =P~

is that “hellish affront” crack about vanilla coke? cause if it is, i’ll fight you right now.

No I meant it about Pepsi, I like Vanilla Coke and Jones Soda and most other soda of value. Not like Pespi Yuck #-o #-o

Eh, everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

No matter how wrong that opinion may be.

So is hating Canada wrong or hating Pepsi ? Masifested are you a evil Canada lover? or are you an Evil Pepsi Lover?

hey pepsi is way better than coke.

but vanilla coke is way better than pepsi vanilla.

but mountain dew is way better than sierra mist.

but dr. pepper is way better than mr. pibb.

someone should really start a thread to analyze which brand is better. coke or pepsi?

too late i realize that dr. pepper and mr. pibb are both COKE products! aaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!

and mountain dew and sierra mist are both pepsi???!!??!!!

Pepsi, Coke its all the same to me.

Pepsi is not the same as Coke, Only hard-core soda drinkers can tell the different but I know when I drinking that terrible Pepsi. Most people do not drink as much soda as I do. However when given the taste test challenge in Psychology class I was able to tell the difference between them. Also other guy who liked Pepsi could tell the difference as well. So even those with poor taste in soda can tell the difference.

Actually no. Mr. Pibb is a Coke product. Dr. Pepper is independent but therefore is bottled by either Coke or Pepsi in most places and therefore carries the label of such. Just as 7-Up is independent from either, so is the DP.

Sierra Mist is a 7-Up/Sprite competitor, and Mountain Dew is a dog-piss competitor.

will they ever get this soda in Warsaw? and if so, how will they reach it?

-Imp

Umm… :-k

You’re right Mountian Dew is bottled dog-piss and all the others stuff you said is correct as well. However you still fall to Vault Mr. Skydaemon. :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

Yeah… Believe it!

You really like this shit, don’t you.

I guess so. FoD is a soda connaseurre… conna… hmm… he likes him some sody pop.

Yes, I have been drinking soda since I was five. Because of my vast amount of time drinking it I am some what of an expert in the subject. FoD is much like a expert of fine wine except for with soda. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: