Jesus Christ: The Musical

OK, this is pretty sacrilegious… but funny.
If you’re offended by Jesus send-ups, DON’T WATCH.

devilducky.com/media/40716/

Oh my :confused: … hahaha :laughing: … OUCH! :astonished:

LMFAO.

that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen for a long time. I liked it when he elbowed shrek.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bloody hilarious!

wipes tears away from eyes

Hello F(r)iends,

:laughing: =D>

#-o See what happens when you think you can survive without god!?

J. No.2, your avatar is awesome!

-Thirst4Laughter

I am up at 3AM wandering around here in my pajamas. I haven’t laugh this much all week.

Thanks, km. I needed it. Now, if I could just avoid going to hell for just saying that. :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t worry Bess, ILP is still rated 54% good by the world-famous, infallible, good/evil web rating services homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

It fell 2 points (from 56% good) when PoR, PhilosophyGirl and Ben left. :unamused:

Where DO you come up with this shit?

(oops. That nasty word just took us down 1/100th of a percentage point to the dark side.)

Gosh Darnit :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks a lot Bess :unamused:

No more swear words please…

I want to see someone dressed like Mohamed do that.

Ad, cant we have one thread just for a laugh without trying to turn every thread into a racist, anti-muslim, anti-gay, anti capitalist battlefield?

Give us a break! Start another thread about your racist nonsense if you need to but don’t shit here. Thank you. :imp:

Hello F(r)iends,

Stop it! Stop it both of you! You are driving our evil score higher and higher!

You are all making baby jesus cry… :cry:

-Thirst

:frowning:
You’re right Thirst4Peace… we also shouldn’t be using the “M” word. Apparently that makes our goodness score drop like the ILP IQ Rating does when Ad logs on.

I tried the Gematriculator on my myspace webpage.
55% Evil/ 45% Good

I didn’t realize that I was so wicked!

QK

:smiley:

I love the word “wicked”. It has such an old English, witchy feel to it and the sound cracks like a whip on one’s bare buttocks… :blush: (better stop now… )

Sorry dude, but that video was offensive and I’m not even religious.

Christians are an easy target because they aren’t allowed to kill you.

So fuck off with your insults, K?

Who says that?
See Exodus 22:18.

So, the phrase “So fuck off with your insults, K?” is in the bible?

Serious, babe, that’s the Jews part.

Jesus, or the legend of Jesus, the myth, or whatever is not so bad, as such things go.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; and if any one would sue you and take your coat, let him have your cloak as well; and if any one forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to him who begs from you, and do not refuse him who would borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.” (Matthew 5:38:45 RSV)

Can someone get me a tissue please…

No, but I think it’s out of Kafka.

Just playing a bit of devil’s advocate…

QK

Me too.