Why is my thread locked?

Hello,

Your thread is locked because you did not follow the guidelines set out for this forum. Please ensure you adhere to them to create some form of semblance and uniformity in this forum :slight_smile:

Thanks

Ben

Hey there Ben, in the Pride and Prejudice thread the landscapes in the film were being discussed. I think that they looked amazing and wanted to know about them. Is this too outside of the film itself to remain on topic?

I can imagine future discussions about about location and whatnot and that’s why I ask.

Hi Ad,

The locking refers only to the opening posts which consisted of “Mr Darcy, drool”. You’ll agree that this does not constitute a review by any stretch of the imagination. I would ask that some thought is put into reviews if this venture is going to work. I apologise if your discussion was stifled but this is for the good of the forums and possibly, the world.

Cheers

Ben

Oh, yeah I just wanted to know what was ok.

Plus, I want to know what kind of boots to wear while strolling through the Heath.

Rough walking boots would be sufficient - no need for wellingtons unless you intend to investigate a swamp or a damp moor…

wellingtons

I had to look up what those where. Great looking boots!

I’m a boot fanatic.

Are you familiar with galoshes?

Why was this thread moved?

I’ve no idea why it was moved…

Are you familiar with galoshes?

Sure, in the US they are rubber shoes that fit over regular shoes. They never do the trick though because they aren’t very tall and so water just sloshes over the tops.

Why do you ask?

Now - why doesn’t that surprise me…? :smiley:

Because I’m a sensible utilitarian?

please unlock the threads ben, please? :frowning:

Please post proper review, embracetrees, pleeeeeeeeeeeeazzzzzz

:evilfun: :smiley: :smiley:

oh well. i had a good run.