Pride and Prejudice

Mr Darcy…drool

Saw this movie with the wife 2 days ago - surprisingly very good.

Mr. Darcy Drool

I love it.

The outdoor locations were amazing.

yeah, mr darcy in outdoor locations drool

Outdoor locations Drool

It’s a heap of crap, it doesn’t even come close to the BBC version of a few years ago and Kiera Knightley can fall off a cliff for all I care, she’s a boring looking, talentless nobody who has somehow become a world famous actress…

No offence, but I thought that it was awful…

“You are a cad Sir !!! To besmirch the honour of a defenceless maid !!!”

Hmmm…Keira Knightley… =P~

She played Natalie Portman’s double in Star Wars. Both are very attractive girls.

I especially like Keira Knightley’s pointed bottom teeth.

Both girls are painfully flat chested though.

That’s my quick review.

i loove natalie portman, and keira nightly, well, i dont like her at all for some reason. i did like mr darcy though…drool

Sensing a theme here…

Why do we need another version of this damn story? I know that Hollywood has run out of ideas and is now just rehashing everything, but c’mon, pick a good one. There are so many things to remake that aren’t Pride and Prejudice.

The cinematography was awesome.

A

I was truely wonderful.

I would love to walk on those seemingly endless fields.

English people what kind of ground is that? Is it walkable and is it legal to walk in the countryside?

Also, I thought that the movie expanded on the prejudice side of the story. The eccentricity of the main character’s family was much more pronounced in this film. They were clearly wacky, but also good, and what wasn’t good was certainly no fault of the hero. Anyway, this story made it much more clear as to why the girl’s family was disrespected.

It was swamp. It’s legal as long as you’re on a leash.

A

Nah - that’s not a swamp - they’re all in Louisianna, wiv 'gators and gay hillbillies.

It’s heath… Ooh - I feel a song coming on…

[i]"Heathcliffe - it’s me-o Cathey-o

• Come home now de-de-de…"[/i]

…still need a leash though.

A

Adler,

I live in Postman Pat land so I’ll wander up the slope and take a few pics for you if you like.

No, it’s not legal to talk in the countryside unless there’s a stated and marked (on maps and with signs on the ground) public footpath…

You should see if there are any movies of the Lake District available, that’s probably the best bit of the whole of the British countryside. There’s no point asking people from London, they wouldn’t have a clue…

That’s a bit presumptuous Door.

A