Pulp Fiction

Mean Streets

Full Metal Jacket

The Last Broadcast

mission impossible
star wars
bourne identity/supremacy
wayne’s world

A couple of my favorites, both by the same composer, are the soundtracks to Road to Perdition and Meet Joe Black. The latter was a really boring film, but I liked the music. Danny Elfman’s soundtracks usually appeal to me a lot as well. I especially liked the orchestral scores of Sleepy Hollow.

I’m not really a huge fan of ‘soul music,’ but the soundtrack to The Committments really works, at least in context with the film.

the red violin

and

running on empty

Yes, another good one. I think most of the solo violin work is by Joshua Bell.

I hear soundtracks here and there but I don’t remember them. I do own the one from “Get Shorty” and I like it. Its an entertaining combination of jazz styles mostly.

oh yeah sleepy hollow is good

I could name i few, but they would be dwarfed by the (i cant believe nobody has mentioned it :astonished: ) monstrous size, the vast scale and distance it dwarfs all those opposed to it, the unreachable emotion it brings when you think back to a clip of the film, the ability it had to literally make a whole epic and not just a film; all this was despite the terrible lead acting of Stallone. THE MONTAGE MUSIC OF ALL MONTAGE MUSIC: [size=59]Rocky[/size]

so nobody else has to copy-paste that into word to read it, it says “rocky”

My favorite soundtracks:

Moulin Rouge
Baseketball
Star Wars
Resident Evil
Crash
Cowboy Bebop
Escaflowne

I hated the soundtrack to the first Resident Evil movie, although I loved the film itself (marry me, Milla- pretty please! :stuck_out_tongue: ). The music for the second one was a lot better, though, IMOHO.

I thought that Milla was married to Luc Besson…

Zarathustra always is…

btw, I nominate, surprise surprise: the sound of music.

The Graduate

Vanilla Sky (all that mid-period Radiohead…)

Jurassic Park

Rear Window (is there anything bad about that movie?)

Moulin Rouge
Kill Bill
James Bond Theme
Dr Who Theme
Matrix Reloaded
Star Wars