do you play the guitar?

i couldnt find bachs fugue on the internet in simpleton tablature form, so i made it up myself:

----------------------------------4-------
-4--------------4--------6–5–7--------------
-----7—3—2-----3–2-----------------------

EDIT: i finished enough so that you can play it in public! and i made some serious (whoa… now i know why its on page 2… this is retarded. maybe i should make these when sober… nahhh) mistakes before. the last 2 4’s are simulataneous, for dramatic final effect.

–4----4------------4-----4------4–4–4------------4----------------------
4----6----7-6-4-6-----4—4-6----4-6–4-7-6-4-6--------7-6-4-7-6-4-3-4-----
----------------------------------------------------------6-4---------------------4-----

thats like 5 seconds of the intro. it took me an hour. i have like 3 weeks experience with the guitar, its not hard. does that rule or what? is the bach song called fugue (the mp3 says “BWV 578 Organ Fugue in G Minor (Little Fugue)”)? why do the names of classical mp3s on p2p networks look so complicated?

post your own tablatures nerds, you know you want to put them where they are appreciated. believe me, translating this was very fulfilling. then again, i recently stopped smoking weed so anything besides tv and video games is pretty fulfilling. OH MY GOD MY LAUNDRYS DONE! GOTTA GO!

Because Back wrote lots of Fugues and they have been ordered and tabled for ease of accessibility.

I just started playing!

PAGE TWO ALREADY!?!?!?

well i gotta write this crap somewhere, im too drunk to remember. heres mozarts 25th symphony, 3rd movement. it might actually be a little longer than this. and i might be tone deaf.

when it gets to the 10s, id suggest playing more than one string at once, to signify the increased number of instruments that suddenly play during the real orchestra, but i dont know which.

-----------5--------------------------------------------------
4—4-7----76-4-6-76-----6-6-6-5—8-8-8-7—10-10-10-11–something------
–4---------------------4---------------------------------------

can anybody find free sheet music in one simple website (i have but not enough)? its easier to translate than you might think. its a real fun cryptogram.

whoops! (hiccup!) turn this upside down. wait maybe not. figure it out yourself.

Mozart’s symphony is played on the guitar? Cool, I’d like to hear it someday. I’ve heard Bach’s fugi played on the guitar, because of the limitations of the instrument, I didn’t really hear any actual fugi, but I thought it would sound nice if two or three, even four players do a three part invention piece. I like experiementing instruments, I use to play An Die Freud on seven cocacola cans.

Bach, along with many other classical composers, tended to write more than one fugue, toccata, sonata, etc. To distinguish these songs in the classical world, it was nescessary to include the key that the song was in as well as a numerical record of which song it was in the composer’s catalogue.

I’d love to hear a metal version of Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

This is a new idea I just dreamt up: play Beethoven Piano Sonata Hammerklavier with the carpetsucker, since it’s in b flat according to a famous modern composer.

but that always infuriates the woodwind section and makes the brass section feel very insecure…

b flat? Jumping Jack Flash…

-Imp

Only when I play Ten Guitars which is ten times worse than one guitar.

I think I’ve got a problem with some American humor… I totally fail to even comphrehend them in the first place…